Unwarranted Ban - Falcon/Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticAce

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 20, 2020
Your TeamSpeak name: MysticAce

Date of the ban (if known): 29th Sept 2021

Reason for ban (if known): (The circle of retribution must continue) - Changed to - Repeated disrespect // Was apparently in a rush to ban me :)

Who banned you?: Falcon/Trump

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off TeamSpeak?: I'm not counting previous bans due to the nature they were issued.

Why should we remove your ban from TeamSpeak? (50 words minimal):

Bit of a false ban like, Joins a private channel - I make a comment and he bans me without saying a word.

The fact you justified a 24hr ban over me saying " are you going to join Bogdan and talk about how MRP is dying ", Not taking the piss but it's a private team-speak channel that's paid for, You joined without a warrant to intrude on the conversation - You even knew yourself what we were talking about as you literally stated prior to my comment " Do you want me to leave so you can carry on disputing some of the recent discord bans"

It's simple that if you at any point disagreed with my comments or had an issue with my comments you should have said something and not ban out of the blue because you were upset about something I said. Better yet - Join private channels when you have permission to do so, as for me joining private channels - If you don't want that to happen in future simply let me know and I won't do so.

I understand that toxicity is something that has plagued the community but I assure you, You are losing more players than gaining them by proceeding with a dictatorship attitude to every comment made that you don't like.

Cheers, unban me if you want - if not, give me a just reason as to why because frankly my opinion on the harmful effects actions the MRP team have on the community won't change.

Reactions: Valkon

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
So I will offer my side before allowing another superadmin to make a decision.

I joined the private channel following several people with who I was semi-engaged in an ongoing debate. I joined the channel with multiple other people in there which only stayed due to needing to deal with something in another channel. I then said "I'll probably go join them" to which, that you have failed to fully mention in this ban appeal, you said "are you going to join your boyfriend Bogdan and talk about how MRP is dying" which I swiftly responded to with a ban.

What you said was not acceptable so I banned you for a day as a cooldown so you can think about your actions. As a long time member of this community and a previous holder of a high ranking staff position, you are fully aware of the consequences of actions such as these.

Ventz

Owner
Ventz
Group Moderator
Dec 19, 2020
I am locking this thread and deleting the replies, this is an embarrassment to be seen, mature up and stop whining at each other. And stop making snide, offensive and sarcastic comments if you don't want trouble with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.