Not open for further replies.

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:213695336

2. In game name: Coolioo

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): Yes, all over one year ago now, Zizo allowed me to apply.

4. Do you have a mic? Yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications. I've applied for pretty much everything else but CGSF until now.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? I've had periods where I've played PD alot, and over 4 years I've racked a lot of PD hours. I'd guess around 300 hours(ish). I was CGSF Trainee in around 2 years ago now, and I am currently CGSF Trainee.

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers? I'd verbally inform the suspect that he needs to cooperate or the situation will become much worse. If they continue I'd attempt to taze them if they're unarmed & simply being a nuisance. However, if the suspect pulls out a firearm I'd, after telling him to lower the weapon, open fire as a final resort.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die? I'd report it in the PD radio & attempt to find the suspect - in the meantime I'd request somebody to use their defibrillators to revive the officer. From there, depending on the situation, I'd either a) arrest the suspect/suspects, forcefully (with a taser) if needed. b) Eliminate the suspect/suspects if they're a continued threat.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?
Firstly, I'd make sure that the surrounding area is secured - barricading the entrance points - then I'd /backup & tell people on ts3 that there's going to be a potential raid in X area. When we are organised & have established a perimeter I'd request that the occupants of the base exit the base so we can inspect ... whatever the raid reason is ... If they refuse I'd check for any ulterior entrance points, if not I'd begin to breach the base with hex shields (if needed).

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signalled by the police is a crime).
I'd tell the suspect that continuing to flee is against the law & to stop, if they decide that it's a good idea to continue to run I'd attempt to tase them so I can proceed to handcuff them. However, if I cannot catch them for whatever reason I'd inform my fellow PD of the last seen whereabouts & the description of the wanted man, making if difficult for them to run further. After stopping them I'd converse with them, and due to non-compliance most likely arrest them.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm Yes
- Polite yet forceful Yes
- Effective coordination Yes
- Excellent marksmanship Yes
-Great role-play ability Yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 9
- Polite yet forceful: 9
- Effective coordination: 8
- Excellent Marksmanship: 7
- Role-Play Ability: 10 (I've been GM/RPK on MRP/when people engage in RP on CG I tend to get involved)

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Big Support
-Active In-Game
-Active In TS3
-Good at raiding
-Good at combat
-A great leader
-Friendly
-Mature

Good Luck...

Reactions: Coolioo

(1)FedUp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2020
+support
-active in ts and in-game as pd
-combat and raiding abilities are alright
-good rp

-stands on tased people's necks

good luck.

Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
+support
active ig, done a plethora of rp situations, good trainee, glhf.

ObsceneRanger

Jan 15, 2021
Neutral
Need to see more raiding
RP is decent
Combat is Ok

Failed a raid against Billy when he was solo defending 😳

Billy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
-Neutral
+Active in game and TS3
+Very good Chad rp
-Combat is mediocre
-Doesn't stand out in raids (Mostly stands by aha)
Having good rp is important but if you die before that there is no point.

Mercer

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
+Support
-Active ig and on TS
-Good and fun RP
-Can take charge in raids
-Decent combat
-Committed