Richard's O5-7 "The Negotiator" Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Apr 1, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116033570
Discord name: Dr.lcbuhr#2556
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 week 5 days 2 hours(IGT) about 1-2 months real time
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Richard "Maniac"
Civilian name: Richard "Salesman"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Ex A1, O1 LCPL, CI COM, Overseer assistant, Ethics assistant, Executive researcher
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: minor bug abuse, failrp x4, 1 rdm, 1 fearrp, 1 pac abuse (ALL are not recent)
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): O5-7, the information I’ve found on the O5-7 "The Unlikely" peaked my interest and I kind of relate it to myself in a way especially with his place dealing with the chaos insurgency, so I am wanting to incorporate his O5 number to my own.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?: I am the best candidate for the position due to my friendly personality while also being able to be serious when need be, I am a good leader(Leading the entire CI), and even while not on a higher ranking role, people still listen due to good relations with many people.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?: The responsibilities of the O5 council in RP is to ensure the jobs and goals of the foundation get to where they need to be. O5 council members can go to leaders of regiments and have conversations to help better that regiment as a whole while also filtering out the unworthy.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): The responsibilities of the O5 council outside of rp is to deal with departments such as intel, research, and even security. Observing those departments and how people are doing, they can do interviews with the best person from there and offer jobs. An example would be the Chief of Security. While doing this they can also provide feedback to the heads so that they can take that advice and use it in game.
-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

THIS DOCUMENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE EYES OF THE O5 COUNCIL, ANYONE LESS WILL BE HUNTED DOWN BY ALPHA-1 AND SWIFTLY DEALT WITH

Password: A life is a blessing a death is a curse

Welcome back: O5-7 “The Negotiator”

O5-7 was born into a family that was factioned with the chaos insurgency, over the years he learned combat, hacking, and everything about the insurgency. The older O5-7 got the higher he climbed the ranks of the chaos insurgency, gaining a companionship with the current commander of the insurgency at the time. Eventually the commander of the insurgency during a raid against the foundation disappeared and was pronounced dead weeks later after that O5-7 became the commander of the chaos insurgency. Over the years he built a reputation as the commander of the insurgency, eventually being known as “The Negotiator”. Eventually during a raid on the foundation, O5-7 mysteriously went missing and never returned to the insurgency base. A few weeks later he was finally pronounced dead and never seen again and to this day the insurgency still investigates the disappearances of both commanders. Little did the insurgency know, during the raid Alpha-1 kidnapped O5-7 and after brought him to the O5 council, during the time of his absence from the insurgency he was being groomed into being the new addon to the O5 council members and eventually forgetting most of his past of the insurgency, but when certain words are said he gets intense headaches as memories try to flow back but are unable to due to memory block from the O5 council. Now as O5-7 he helps the foundation fight against the insurgency and has now been groomed to hate the thing he was raised by.

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
HUGE +Support

-Greatly written application
-Many sought after whitelisted roles
-tons of CL4/5 (Including CI Com) experience
-Good leadership skills
-would make a good 05

-staff experience
-Good interactions

Last edited:
Reactions: Richard

Zulu

Apr 29, 2022
++SUPPORT
++Leadership
+INNER TEAM RESPECT
+LOOKED UP TO
+Professional
+A fair and hard working admin
++RP
+Great under pressure
+ some would say too much CL4 experience

- please revoke his 096 whitelist as he is far too talented at the role.
- uses his physics gun to stick me in plants when I start to talk too much.

Richard has done nothing but exceed the roles that he has been givin during his time on the server. I have served under him in many of his leadership roles and I can tell you from a subordinate standpoint he is more than a capable and phenomenal leader. He tends to lead by example and follows the rules to a T in RP. As chaos insurgency commander I have seen him kidnap literally every high-level foundation member. His skills and thinking under pressure are unmatched and he is more than qualified for the position of overseer counsel. I look forward to working with Richard in this position and can’t wait to see how he succeeds as an overseer.

- Assistant Zulu

Zach "BUB"

Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev

Big +Support

+ Great RP Interactions
+ Works well with others
+ Great Activity
+ Fair and Quick when dealing with Staff SITs
+ Very Professional and Fun
+ Quality Leader
+ Tons of LVL 4 Access History
+ Ample Application Information
+ Finally will stop promoting CI, Hopefully

- No one should give him a hacking tool, it is too unfair

Though I haven't been on the server for crazy long, Richard has always been enjoyable to RP with from when he plays as a salesman to assistant. He also is wonderfully helpful as a staff member. He would make an excellent 05 and would add much RP with said position to the server that most will enjoy!

- MTF O-1, Zach "BUB" Smokes

Raiden

Mar 14, 2022
-"Raiden Here"

hello @Richard
I had seen you before on the Server Working when I popped onto the USA Sever and I honestly Believe you Deserve my Support Seeing the Professional you are and the Qualities you have I'm giving you

+Big Support
+Very Professional
+Quality Leader
+Good RP Intentions
+Good Application

-Good Luck!

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Reopened

Last edited:
Reactions: Soggy and Richard

Shmickle

Apr 12, 2022
+support

I am bias but personally I see Richard as a very good fit for O5. He is both responsible and is good at RP. He also as well experienced as CI COM which shows he has experience in a high level position.

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for █████. This position is in charge of managing the entire foundation.. After observing your continued service as an █████ assistant, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations ██​

Status
Not open for further replies.