For how long have you played on CG MRP: 1 Year
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
UAN name (regiment and rank): N/A
NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG LT Headbutt
Civilian name: headnutt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:573584759
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes Couple Bans, Reasonable amounts of warnings
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: Nope
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on every day?: At the moment around 8, Later on maybe 2 to 5 hours
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I want to make peacetime somewhat enjoyable not with these not thought out events that are not enjoyable maybe with some well-thought-out events to keep people interested. Also, I would like to think I have some pretty good ideas.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think that I would be able to come up with unique ideas. Also being a reasonably long-time player I feel like I can appeal to all audiences on the server and not just certain sides

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1.) Operation Retribution - After the middle east was attacked by the UAN they have taken an Allied Command hostage in one of the rooms inside the base. The job of the UAN side is to help capture and negotiate with the Middle Eastern soldiers. After the hopeful rescue of their Allied Command, UAN soldiers find out that the leader of the Kidnap attempt was led by a man called Muhammed Abd al-Nur who is currently living in West Town the job of UAN is to then go to towns and attempt to Assinate Muhammed Abd al-Nur and all of his henchmen.

2.) V.I.P Rescue - An Important Journalist from the NWO was taking a trip in a helicopter when suddenly they were hit out of the air by an unidentified object the helicopter landed in neutral territory however both the pilots died in the crash. The news was spread to the NWO about the crash however they don't know where the helicopter has landed all they have is clues around the map that have been hidden by the Eastern Resistance. The Job of the NWO is to find the V.I.P before the Private Soldiers can come and take the V.I.P. If the Private Soldiers take the V.I.P then they get to hold negotiations back to the NWO if agreements aren't met then the Private Soldiers get to choose what they do with the V.I.P.

3.) Russian Roulette - This one is pretty self-explanatory however I will explain. Basically, we have a room with a man with a gun that decides the fate of anyone in the room each player get 30 - 60 seconds to explain their reason that they deserve to live after this time the man with the gun will shoot whoever they believe does not deserve to live. However, each person gets a chance with the gun ( as long as they're still alive ) so make sure you don't shoot somebody's friend.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=276686583

UAN has hidden Nuclear Missiles in a broken-down warzone in Russia and NWO has realised this due to their spies spotting trucks entering pripyat. The spies have then alerted their leader ( Jack G Gaming ) who then gives orders to NWO to go for a full-fledged invasion of the city and take all the points where the Nuclear Missiles have been stored. This war would go on for 1 hour and the way that each side would win would be as followed, UAN hold a majority of the points meaning that the NWO abandon the mission and they revert to negotiations. If the NWO capture the majority of points in the hour then UAN pull back and take the rest of their Nuclear Missiles back to their assigned points.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
MPK / AOR:
The Court Case: A spy has been accused of purposely telling the NWO/UAN secrets about the opposing side the MPK/AOR highest ranking officer then takes charge of the court case. A member from each regiment joins the Jury with AOR/MPK being the main interest of the case they would be the highest ranking on being the judge and depending on their activity of the event day. After the Jury decides if the spy is guilty or none guilty then the Judge (AOR/MPK highest officer) would decide the punishment for the spy and what they must go through.

SOTF / STS:
An AC/SC wants to conduct some very unethical things that he doesn't want the rest of the NWO/UAN to see. The SOTF/STS soldiers need to secretly take the chosen person of the AC/SC back to the special location told by the AC/SC without as many witnesses as possible they have to hope nobody snitches on them to the MPK/AOR. If the SOTF / STS are spotted doing the kidnapping they will be captured by their respective police regiments and interrogated, they then have 2 choices either snitch on the AC/SC or take the punishment themselves

IVG / 15th:
A terrorist attack has been committed on town by the Eastern Resistance the job of IVG/15th is to take down this attack and save the civilians of towns and get them to a safe place. If IVG/15th wins this war then they get to take the Leader of it hostage and later execute them. However, if they lose the Eastern Resistance then gain control over the towns and the people in it.

UAF / SWB:
Bumper Helis - This is more of a funny one to have however I think that the people of these respective regiments would have fun. 2 people going up against each other in a game first to hit the other helicopter down will win this will also be a sort of competition. If both helicopters go down it will be the first helicopter to hit the ground first.

1stAL / JAC:
News has got out that there is a new groundbreaking tank discovery and parts have been spotted in these parts include Nanotechnology that can be used for tanks however the Private Army is also in towns and trying to find this new discovery. The Private Army has also been working on tanks and has a couple of their own. 1stAL/JAC have to find this secret piece before the private army however can they get it before having a battle of tanks to see who gains the new tech.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral
+Active
+/- Can be mature but also has his mingey moments
+/- Decent app

Small events

1st small event: The lore is cool but the event it self is not that special its just kill the Muhammed and his hence in west town.

2nd small event: Creative lore and good event idea

3th small event: Sounds good but would love a bit more detail how it will go cause i feel there is lots of RP potential in this one.

For small events I will give you an neutral leaning +sup

Map change

Idea: Decent idea

Lore: Decent but could be a bit longer

Detail: You have put an good amount of detail on how the event will go.

Map: You have put in an workshop map that looks good and fitting from what you put on your map change event idea

For mapchange I will give you an Neutral

Regimental events

MPK/AOR: Not really an event its more like an normal court case in peactime imo

SOTF/STS: Decent idea itself but cool that you give them choices to think about.

IVG/15th: Good idea

UAF/SWB: Fun idea

1stAL/JAC: Mid idea also the lore is decent ( TPA doesn't exist in this new campaign)

For regimental missions I will give you an
Neutral

Hello Headbut for the reasons above I will give you an Neutral for the rest good luck with the APP

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

+Active
+Friendly

=Maturity is questionable
=Decent event ideas

Hi there Headbutt, I'll be leaving a neutral as while some of your event ideas are good some also could be improved upon as previous people have stated such as the MPK/AOR one as it is just a court case and also it's the same event repeated twice for each regiment if I'm correct? Same thing for SOTF/STS it's the same mission but twice from what I can understand. Other ideas are good but bumper helis doesn't fit too well for a regimental mission in my opinion. The map change event idea is just another 'stop and deal with the nukes' event with just a few small changes. Small event ideas do look like good and interesting ideas. However, I do find your maturity lacking quite a bit of the time especially during wars.

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support

+active
+mature
+great guy
+ great events and fit for GM

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Application Accepted

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to take the next steps in becoming a Game Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.