Accepted fob rule change

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
fob rules

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
fairness and removes a dumb rule

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
none, makes the wars for fair

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
so 1 war we were capping west town, just capped ST and someone placed a FOB on the MAIN buliding on ST(cap radio area) which was owned by UAN but the rule somehow says its allowed because the radio area was "touching north town" this is legit game breaking and means where ur making a push they can make a FOB right behind and back cap you and also you have to wait 20 seconds to get back :)

change the rule so that it cant be placed anywhere on enemy territory, would make wars sooo much fair.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
One time I placed a FOB inside West town while west town was owned by UAN because it was touching North town which was owned by us and I was told that the FOB was not illegal

2 Weeks later I've seen someone do a similar thing and apparently their FOB was illegal

These things just need to be more clarified, not necessarily changed

Reactions: Oceanus and Tony_

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
-Support

You could've killed the FOB in peacetime and pre-war but you didn't. Also the FOB rules are fine as is.
the fob wasnt there at the barn lmao, it was in south of ST which is not close to any territorys so we couldnt kill it
only when we killed the fob u placed in our territory and put beside the barn

Wolves

May 14, 2022
One time I placed a FOB inside West town while west town was owned by UAN because it was touching North town which was owned by us and I was told that the FOB was not illegal

2 Weeks later I've seen someone do a similar thing and apparently their FOB was illegal

These things just need to be more clarified, not necessarily changed
It's as stated here, just need some clarified as the town has three points all close to each other.
I was told if South Town was fully capped, you can place a FOB there and not be illegal due to it being in your own territory even if touching West or north town that could belong to the enemy, that doesn't make it illegal.

if it was clarified then no need to change anything.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
All I can see is Coping tbh can we all just grow up its a game at the end of the day and you know fully well Tony that UAN would do the same to NWO if they were given the opportunity.

Fielding

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 17, 2021
+ support, you are practically placing a FOB on enemy territory. If it was on their own point or off point then it's a different matter

• Haha
Reactions: Headbutt

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

The town FOBs is probably history worst argument specially in highlands. What Tony suggest is actually what could finally solve the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.