Unban (FailRP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your in-game name: Slasher_studioz thepurge.xyz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:613565117
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199187395962/
Date of ban: 8/30/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FailRP (X) banned for releasing 008
Who banned you: They didnt put their name for some reason
Ban length?: 6 days 1 hour 5 minutes and 23 seconds currently the initial was 1 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Read up on lore and read rules THOROUGHLY ( I already did)
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I was banned because of my "ignorance" (said by staff) of not knowing how 008 infected and trying to close his containment hatch like the doctor in the room had told me to cause i confronted him about being inside of the containment room and he told me to close the hatch and i went in the airlock he put me in there and i closed it and dropped to the floor and when i had told a staff that i was sorry and basically turned myself in they still were rude harsh and not sympathetic at all like a staff should say "go read the rules and lore and take a quick break" and not "figure it out but your getting banned" i had no clue 008 started as a gas to me it looked like a vat you had to crawl inside of but boy was i wrong but as of now i have read every SCP entry thats on that server and i understand them all
Why should you be unbanned: It was me being dumb and i should've know and i shouldn't have just gone in like a dumb ass and i should've asked and not been so gullible
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'm not asking for a full unban just a reduction of the ban and yes i will admit this is a dumb thing i should never have done and i still did it but i am truly sorry and i feel 1 week is harsh for someone who came clean and didnt run cause the admins were looking for the one who had started it and i made it easier on them but they still went hardcore on me and were remorseless and rude about the sit even to go as far as to insult me during the sit i am only requesting a 2 1/2 day - 4 day reduction of my ban not a full unban
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: cause ive spent so much time on the server and yes i have made dumb decisions but ive learned from it and it will never happen again and im sincerely sorry for what i did and ive made so many friends on that server and if you just give me another shot i wont waste it ill be the best i can be and i wont break any rules anymore i just have hard times controlling myself cause when i get home from school my medication normally wears off and i act out of impulse and what i want and i dont consider consequences but im working on that so please consider my appeal and have an amazing day

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
Hi @SLASHER like you have already stated you were banned for false breaching 008, your excuse for doing this being that a doctor told you to close the hatch. This in of it self is fairly unbelievable supported also by the fact that before this ban you had already gotten a class E failrp ban. Just wait your 6 days and when you come back we can see if you have changed then.

Hi @SLASHER like you have already stated you were banned for false breaching 008, your excuse for doing this being that a doctor told you to close the hatch. This in of it self is fairly unbelievable supported also by the fact that before this ban you had already gotten a class E failrp ban. Just wait your 6 days and when you come back we can see if you have changed then.
ok will do sir so sorry for my recent actions and everything that has happened recently with me sorry for being such a pain for mods but my class E was cause i talked as 912 and i think if i cant talk as a scp then the position isnt for me but i am working and getting better at following rules and yes ive read the rules front AND back twice now have a great day

Timber/PEEK

Feb 17, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Slasher,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I spoke with the respective parties involved in this situation and I believe that it will be denied due to the nature of the situation in which 008 was being falsely breached at the time which could have been devastating for the servers RP as breaching any sort of SCP as a Foundation member counts as FailRP.
Thank you - PEEK​

Status
Not open for further replies.