Vlad Kakaz's High Command application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insane Richard

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 27, 2020
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91052235
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discord name: Insane Richard#0001
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For how long have you played on MRP: about 5 months
In what country are you located?: Czech republic
Time zone: +1 Central Europe
In-game name and Previous Names: Vlad Kakaz
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No kicks/no bans/Unsure about warnings as I got warned for fun once or twice.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- I was colonel of Shock Army for about 1-2 months, then I became MAJ of SHA, LTCOL once again. Now I am CPT of SHA.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-I have been on MRP for some while now and I have lead few wars when I was colonel. I was doing war plans with other colonels aswell. I want to have USSR troops to have a bit of fun aswell, but to certain limit. I also want to help out early in the morning as there are usually no UHC no if I am not wrong. I also want to encourage FOB building and resupplies.
I would also help the regiment I will get assigned to with paper work, host bunks inspection to create RP for the regiment and KGB.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- Shock Army Captain
List your strengths and weaknesses:
I think my stenghts would be leadership, because I have lead in few wars + was leading SHA/GF when I was colonel. Next strenght would be marksmenship which I rate 7/10 and last one is communication.
Weakness: I can be up early in the morning, but I have to get off at 7pm GMT.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral (Subject to change)

Kakaz you are very active in-game and in Teamspeak, but I have had many problems with you in-game being a minge either in Debrief or in general when KGB is trying to arrest you. obviously, you're a decent person but stop minging.

Good Luck!!!

Insane Richard

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 27, 2020
Neutral leaning towards (Subject to change)

Kakaz you are very active in-game and in Teamspeak, but I have had many problems with you in-game being a minge either in Debrief or in general when KGB is trying to arrest you. obviously, you're a decent person but stop minging.

Good Luck!!!
Yes, I am working on that as I want to look mature now.

Clouds

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
You are a good person and all but you keep returning to shock army no matter where you go, don't do this with HC if you pass the trial.

Reactions: Insane Richard

Minishogun721

Dec 25, 2020
US Central
+ Minor Support

Alright hear me out: the way someone acts on another server will influence their behavior on another, he was a CCSF member. We were told to be more active on forums so I don't see how this couldn't be a good contribution.

- Fun to play with
- Good combatant

- No disciplinary actions on CC (as far as I remember)
- This was on another server

• Love

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Denied
Due to previous issues with UHC, past experiences with your behaviour and the like I will be denying this application for now, you may re-apply in two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.