Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 21, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:437307338

Discord name: Pyrosity#6270

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1178 hours in total since May/June

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Lucas 'Saint' Fletcher (Exec) | Luke "Kingston" Evans (Beta-1) | Lukas 'Lucky' Clover (GOC PHYSIC) | Arthur 'Remiel' Godfrey (GOC PSCYHE)
Civilian name: Lukas Fletcher

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes, it's not the best with Gmod but I'm getting a new one soon.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu7 LT
Alpha-1 LT
CI-B
E11 CPL
Beta-1 CSG
UNGOC MAJ
Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One FailRP warning from June 25th, this was when I first joined and was unclear on the rules I'm not sure exactly what it was for.
One Metagaming warning from July 5th, this was when I accidentally used an agents name without asking IC.

Since then I have became a Senior Moderator and haven't broke any rules since, I also don't intend to break any in the future.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?
Cl4 experience:
I have had 3 roles so far with foundation clearance 4 experience. This means I am familiar with the knowledge of clearance 4 and the same policies regarding holding the position.

RP knowledge and experience:
At the time of posting I am currently an Executive Researcher and UNGOC Major both of these roles rely heavily on RP. With both passive RP and active RP required for both roles I would like to say I'm very familiar with both aspects. This is an ideal quality as it will be required when working with the O5 Council and other departments.

Professionalism:
Professionalism is an ideal quality to have, it defines how people view you and those around you. Due to my clearance 4 experience and experience as a Senior Moderator I believe I have developed enough professionalism and maturity to ensure the image of the O5 and the Assistants aren't tarnished.

Experience with clearance 5 personnel:
Due to being an Ex Alpha-1 Lieutenant and Executive researcher I've had quite a bit of experience dealing with site command. This means I know how to act and what to expect from such a role. This is ideal knowledge to have as it will assist me in better understanding my role and the tasks given to me.

Leadership/communication capabilities:
Due to my past Commanding Officer roles I have gained a lot of skills in leadership and communication. I believe this is an ideal quality for an assistant as they will need to command Alpha-1 when no Overseers are on site and also act as a connection between the O5 council and departments within Site 65.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?
Acting as a proxy for the O5 Council:
The Overseer Assistants act as the voice for the O5 Council, they will communicate between departments and also potentially groups of interest such as the UNGOC or CI. This is a vital part and arguably the most important part of being an Overseer Assistant as it holds the foundation together whenever the O5 Council isn't directly available.

Commanding Alpha-1:
Whilst no one else is available the Overseer Assistants act as a commanding role for Alpha-1 giving them orders and advice regarding their duties. Whilst not their main priority Alpha-1 must assist the O5 in the same way the assistants do, so working together is an essential part of being an assisant.

Maintaining the Integrity of the Foundation:
Overseer Assistants often patrol the facility to ensure everything is up to standard, if any relevant issues are observed they report it directly to the O5 council. This is an important part of being an assistant as the O5 themselves are too occupied to run around and check that the site is running smoothly, instead they trust their assistants to relay any issues saving them time and increasing efficiency.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Begin Audio Transcription... Designated #2316-2
O5-7 "So it seems one of our assistants is missing. Any idea why?"
O5-4 "Quite the issue, maybe they were kidnapped?"
O5-3 "It must be treason! Why else would someone just disappear like this!"
O5-5 "Calm down. Think logically why would [DATA EXPUNGED] just leave? No. There has to be someone else behind this."
O5-1 "Quiet. We have our answer already." A file is delivered by an assistant to the meeting room
O5-1 "It was most likely an assassination by a rival group of interest. One bullet to the heart, one to the head"
A collection of whispers fill the room
O5-2 "So it would seem we're one man short. I assume you already have a replacement?"
O5-1 "Indeed, codename 'Benevolent'." O5-1 places his briefcase on the table, taking out 7 copies of a file and sliding them to each member.
O5-6 "What's so special about him?"
O5-1 "Well..."
ERROR: Data corrupted.
Opening personnel file designated '#9056'
Authenticated clearance level... '5'
Displaying data...

-- DOCUMENT START --

Full name:
Lukas Windsor

Codename:
'Benevolent'

Description:
Race - Caucasian. Height - 73 inches. Weight - 83 kilograms

Clearance level:
Level '4'

Current role:
'Executive Researcher'

Prior experience:
MTF Alpha-1 'Red Right Hand'. Rank... Lieutenant.
MTF Nu-7 'Hammer Down'. Rank... Sergeant

Recent medical records:
12/10/20XX: Class F amnestic treatment administered. Authorised by... [DATA EXPUNGED].

Background:
A man of English decent Lukas was brought into the Foundation after assisting MTF Nu-7 'Hammer Down' terminating SCP 5931. Due to their past experience with the British Army Lukas was introduced to MTF Nu-7 and sworn in the the foundation. After displaying incredible loyalty and commitment they were transferred to MTF Alpha-1. Rising to the rank of Lieutenant Lukas was a promising operative however after a psychotic break whilst on duty he was deemed to unstable to continue as an operative. Before being terminated to maintain the secrecy of the 'O5 Council' he was tested on with SCP-500 to see the effects it had on the brain. This had corrected his mental state and the test was a success. Later on with approval from [DATA EXPUNGED] Class F amnestic treatment was administered and Lukas was placed into the same science department that saved his life. With constant breakthroughs in the creation of weapons utilising anomalous matter he was quickly promoted to the rank of executive.

-- DOCUMENT END --

Begin Audio Transcription... Designated #2316-3

O5-6 "...what a mess."
O5-7 "Agreed."
O5-5 "Amnestics can't change who you are... to an extent"
O5-2 "Agreed. What made him ideal for Alpha-1 may still lie dormant within him."
O5-1 "Well. This is the best man we have on hand. All in favour raise your hand."
Five out of Seven hands raise
O5-1 "Then it's decided. Send the transmission through now."

End of transcription.

Last edited by a moderator:

L.Saint

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 21, 2022
Edited - Fixed minor formatting and spelling mistakes

Anthony "Pilot"

May 9, 2022
+Suppot

Saints is a mature person with a lot of experience in different aspects of the server, very good with RP and Raisa and a great person to talk to.

GL with the application

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+Support
i have never had a negative interaction with saint

+Mature

+Active

+Overall nice guy to talk to

+CL4 keycard experience

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral leaning to +Support

Although I personally have not interacted with You much, going off of others, You appear to be a good guy to be a fellow OSA :)

Good luck!

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, Lucas 'Saint' Fletcher,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.
Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.