Athens

Mar 29, 2023
Your teamspeak name: Athens

Date of ban (if known): cant remember

Reason for ban (if known): Death threats

Who banned you?: Kyzent

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: no

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):
I deeply regret my past behavior and the harm that I may have caused by making those Comments. I understand that death threats are completely unacceptable and have no place in any community or society. My actions were impulsive and thoughtless, and I take full responsibility for them. I have since reflected on my behavior and realized the gravity of my actions. I would like to apologize to anyone who may have been affected by my words and ask for their forgiveness. I assure you that I have learned from my mistakes and will conduct myself in a responsible and respectful manner going forward. I understand that my ban from Teamspeak was a consequence of my actions, but I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and give me a chance to make amends.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Athens ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After conversing with Kyzent over the entire situation, I have agreed with him to unban you due to you showing remorse. Whilst your language towards Kyzent was plainly wrong and disgusting, he has decided to accept your apology as we understood the reasoning.

I strongly advise that you think before you act in future.

Kind Regards,
Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.