Willmitri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰
    Hey there, i heard you are a fellow cat lover, If this is true I would like to invite you to my cat group its pretty cool we share cat pictures talk about cats and also talk about how a cat works.

-Cat-owner group Albert
    This man is a proud member of the british empire
    🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🍻🖕😤🖕🍻🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧
    Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious
    #GodSavetheQueen
    Bram
    Bram
    He is from the Kanye West empire buddy!!!
    Your post has been reported to the IRA (aka Irish Republican Army) expect a pipe bomb soon.

Sincerely Bram
    i am looking to purchase a copy of mario kart from s a year before 2011 please help me

Sincerely, Will Meter
    1649359044738.png1649359049044.png
    Chris AKA "Linus kerman"
    Chris AKA "Linus kerman"
    you are looking to get a foot up your ass you son of a bitch

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
      tenor (1).gif
      173.4 KB · Views: 2
    Hey guys, Will Meter (Willmitri) here.

Recently i have been involved in some controversy and id like to apologise about it. I propigated a clip of a brave and valliant member of the community saying certain things in private (im sure everyone is aware of the clip). Id like to apologise to @Fortze for doing these cruel things to him. I should have considered Christs golden rule, dont do stuff to other people you dont want done to you. My bad @Fortze it wont happen again my fella.

Sincerely, Will Meter (Willmitri)

I sought the LORD, and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to Him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!
    1649185466041.png1649185471652.png
    Bram
    Bram
    Hey there Springplains; i have been looking for a toaster this week and you helped me!!
    Thank u very much have a nice toasty day my fellow toaster friend.
    Like and subscribe to this man, Trump approved this post!!
    #Toaster #Kanyewest #Trump #Toast #Bread #patriots
    Deleted member 1291
    cant trust anything that has more than 2 bread slice slots, dont trust this
    SOTRUE.png
    Found this on your desk today, whats up with that?

- Best Regards
    opera_x1VeygNr1y.jpg
    Oh blimey! 1647363530298.png

Sincerely, Will Meter

1647363639716.png
    Bram
    Bram
    Yooo shit, do you believe it guys its blimey the ship
    #Money #Blessed #KanyeWest #Jeffery
    Hey Guys! Will Meter (Willmitri) here again just to say that these crypto things are getting out of hand! on god! look at this silly goofy guy with his computer garble! Holey Moley!

Sincerely, Will Meter

1647363629108.png

1647363431432.png
    Deleted member 1291
    SOTRUE.png
    Hi guys are you exicted for the new Avatar movie! I know i am!!!!!!! I cant wait to settle down with a nice bowl of corn (popcorn) and enjoy that damn movie!!!

Sincerely, Will MeterSOTRUE.png
    Kenan
    Kenan
    I am Willmitri thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…