For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: GMT-6
Character name(s): “The Doctor”
Civilian name: Robert
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Retired E11 Sgt, previously E11 LT, O1 CPT, Nu-7 Lcpl, 096 whitelist, and finally current ECA
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nothing of note for over 4 or so months
-
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why: any open one that may be available and honestly it’s what I’ve been trying to work towards for a little while now so shooting my shot.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?: I don’t necessarily feel that I am the MOST qualified, but as always I feel that I will pick it up quickly and grow and be a valued member of the Ethics Committee.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?: To oversee the enforcement of the CoE, as well as doing department reviews.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): they handle ECA applications, they also oversee O1, vote on department heads I believe, and I’m sure various other things I am not aware of but eager to learn about.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in: I don’t really know about storylines per se, But as far as my character lore (this is a… synopsis not the full thing) I was a career soldier in the U.S. army who ended up getting a dishonorable discharge due to having “murdered” some “civilians.” After that I found my way into a para-military outfit (mercenary outfit) and worked with them for some years. While working with that outfit I ran into some facility personnel on a strange mission. I ended up being recruited into the foundation at that point. I was kind of passed around MTF units due to being a skilled operator. I have recently been wounded and while the doctors did their best, I am not really in fighting shape any more but still want to be a part of the facility and have decided to look into the administration side of the foundation.

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1663986836867.pngThe Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "The Doctor's" Ethics Committee Member Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member but we do not think you are fit to be a member of the Ethics Committee at this time. Mainly due to recent investigation on misconduct on your assistant role. You can reapply in two weeks.
1663986945241.png

Status
Not open for further replies.