Indeed
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No sir, this is my first application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No Warnings | No Kicks | No Bans
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
As HC no.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I've been playing this server for 6 months (i believe)
and as of right now, I want to have a experience as HC,
And not good at leading
and im trying my best and have experience
as HC for the first time and they're 5 UHC in the server
Im super active
I will help UHC and Try my hardest to Guide USSR to Victory
Im super active
I want to make USSR The best
well its already the best but
u know what i mean ;)
And I'll work on being HeavyRP User

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
AG CPT Sir Kyzent
List your strengths and weaknesses:
My strengths:
Skill's
Super Active

my weaknesses:
No sniper :bias:
Sir

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
+positive
+active IG
+active TS
+have never had to deal with you as staff
+good leadership

• Love
Reactions: 'Kyzent

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support

+Super active all around
+Good leader and CO
+Dedicated to USSR

Good luck!

• Love

Ryden

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
+Support
I recently gave you the chance to lead a war with Albert which landed on a MAJ Victory. I listened in on your plans and they were very good. The only things you can improve on is when to deploy tactical tablet deployments.
I would also like to see a bit of RP around the base, such as interacting with other USSR or performing negotiations.

Best of luck Kyzent! -Ryden

Last edited:
  • Love

BarnyCalhoun

Jan 20, 2021
+support
+active in both TS and Game
+Mature and Friendly to talk to
+Good SCO
+Good Troop leadership

Good luck sir!
(sir get a replacement captain for ag sir)

• Love

Jericho

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
[Recommend]
Has shown his capabilities for running a regiment and furthermore an army are more than up to par.

To my mind, Kyzent is one of the finest the USSR has to offer.
  • When roleplaying he is quite knowledgeable and asserts without overstepping.
  • A brilliant marksman which inspires a lot of players.
  • Is respected throughout the USSR so players will have an easy time responding to his orders.
Kyzent has ran his first war with very little support from UHC to ensure he knows what he is in for and I believe the image below speaks for itself. His RP and combat experience is well above reproach.

Capture.PNG

I believe he is ready for his interview.

• Love
Reactions: Kiwi and 'Kyzent

Zype

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
AG COL
Neutral

Let me explain why.

Kyzent has been a Long member of Alfa Group. He always tried to implement more things and is very active. Hosting Tryouts was his daily Routine. Kyzent is a funny and nice person to talk to, you can have fun with him and make jokes about him, without him taking them serious. He is also a small minge, like me, we want to have fun without taking it too far. Kyzent is also Excellent at combat, he has shown that to everyone.

I don't want to tell you what to do, but I don't think that UHC is something, that you are best at and will have the most fun with.
UHC will get you too serious and repetitive for you. I've heard you laugh so many times because of AG, if you get accepted, you will most likely lose that. You also won’t be able to do as much Activity with AG as before, because you need to Focus on Wars and the ENTIRE USSR rather than just a Regiment. Also, I would always say, that you belong on the Field, because you are superb at combat and losing someone like you to Lead a War seems stupid.

If you get accepted and want to become the Regimental General of AG, you can let me know.

I don't want to -support you, because I don't agree, and I don't want to +support you, because I really would rather want you to stay.

• Love

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Big support

I don't care what anyone says about you, you're EXTREMELY dedicated to this server back in ISAF you would stay up till like 6 am your time just to do a war, YOU STILL DO IT NOW. I got on a few days ago to see you on while there were 6 other people on. You're VERY active in-game and in Teamspeak. Your mature and no matter what anyone says you have never taken a break or got burned out somehow.

In conclusion, a Great high command app

Good Luck...

• Love

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

Let me explain why.

Kyzent has been a Long member of Alfa Group. He always tried to implement more things and is very active. Hosting Tryouts was his daily Routine. Kyzent is a funny and nice person to talk to, you can have fun with him and make jokes about him, without him taking them serious. He is also a small minge, like me, we want to have fun without taking it too far. Kyzent is also Excellent at combat, he has shown that to everyone.

I don't want to tell you what to do, but I don't think that UHC is something, that you are best at and will have the most fun with.
UHC will get you too serious and repetitive for you. I've heard you laugh so many times because of AG, if you get accepted, you will most likely lose that. You also won’t be able to do as much Activity with AG as before, because you need to Focus on Wars and the ENTIRE USSR rather than just a Regiment. Also, I would always say, that you belong on the Field, because you are superb at combat and losing someone like you to Lead a War seems stupid.

If you get accepted and want to become the Regimental General of AG, you can let me know.

I don't want to -support you, because I don't agree, and I don't want to +support you, because I really would rather want you to stay.
Hey Zype.

Thanks for leaving that verdict btw mate
If u want to reason why im doing this
Come to TS3 and we'll talk about it

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Denied
Poke myself in teamspeak for the reason.

You may re-apply in 1 week.

Edit: Re-apply time reduced to 1 week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.