Your in-game name: John Scoliosis
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:570136243
Your steam community link:76561199100538215
Date of ban: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Toxicity [C]
Who banned you: Josh Pringle
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be careful to say things that people will think i said something bad
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I was 049 and i said test/breach me or i will purge the city of jerusalem from the virus, i thought saying that would get me in trouble too but i blurred it out, Josh pringle assumed i said something bad without me actually saying it and banned me, + i was 049 when i said this
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As i said, i will try to be careful of what people think i said but didnt say
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Its a great server and i really enjoy playing on it

Mr. Pringle

Jul 17, 2022
Hi John,

Thank you for taking your time to make this appeal,

You were banned due to making the comment "Breach or i will put the city of jerusalem in a siege and purge the _______" in OOC chat. Although the last part is censored, most people would make the assumption that you were referencing people from a particular religion who were persecuted in the past (due to the city mentioned).

You also made comments shortly before about committing genocide against the foundation and with the two comments combined, most people would find that toxic and may be offended.

Although your ban was initially for one day, it has been extended to two due to two previous (valid) bans in the last 6 months which puts you under the stacked bans rule.

[To the person investigating, I have a clip of the incident if it needs to be viewed.]

Sincerely,
Josh Pringle

Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022

Appeal Denied

Hi @D-7439 John Scoliosus

Although you did censor your words, the meaning was still there behind it. Myself and other staff members have had to tell you off more than a fair amount of times in OOC and otherwise about your toxic behavior. I also briefly saw last night you typing things similar to this, in different contexts.

Your ban is just 2 days, therefore your ban will not be lifted.

I would recommend looking at the rules and thinking more seriously about how you want to be seen in this community, and improve upon your behavior when speaking in OOC once you return.

Have a good day!​

Status
Not open for further replies.