10 fact about islam(being muslim)

Mrwhite

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
hello, so im just bored and im a Muslim, so why not make a thread that I tell 10 fact about Muslims:

1. most of you guys probably know this , but in some of the Muslim countries hijab is vajeb it means you have to use hijab(search hijab if you don't know what it is) and if you don't, they will take you for a ride to somewhere you don't want to go, ever.

2. namaz in Muslim countries is vajeb , so you have to do the namaz 5 times a day

3.in Iran ( a Muslim country) its illegal to have a relationship before marriage, how shitty is that, but rules are changing and nobody actually goes to a blind marriage anymore.

4.there is something called rozeh in Muslim countries, you cant eat , drink or sleep ( Im not sure about sleeping tho) from 4AM to around 7 PM ( you dont have to do it, but its halal)

5.diffrent genders cant touch each other from a specific age (girls :9 boys:15) you can touch your mom or sister or cousins tho
edit: this one isn't a Islam rule, I'm retarded don't care about this one (its just how it works in Iran)

6.LGBTQ+ is not allowed in some of the Muslim countries

7.muslims are not allowed to eat pig meat

8.Indonesia has the largest Muslim population

9. we are also not allowed to drink alcohol its haram

10. allah has 99 other names and they all have a meaning

Last edited:
Reactions: Redrrx

JFK

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
I am also Muslim, and everything here is wrong except for number 6.