30K's NHC Application: Attempt #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 24, 2021

nato.gif

NATO HIGH COMMAND APPLICATION

Mjfm08kA6YQ-gG-0sJLV3CWCY3nqGNxvuPVeV7CkaQEuCcAsFv2xPKNeqsuNRIhfa1cBCT66quRAI7i3cGJ2YgGvdsIoc4-hX8WHk6w9HWCMl55prD6ta9w1mPDEfItjtKvGLBBg

itWGP33y0j2t4imGhEOhYLpgHT1StEvZ9XMV3VdGMZwRe-Axc5zbAP_Rc04CNj2XTwAZfbvz6YPR6tiOwNJtkDCuM3JcWHaHwgHoDBb3orXgwKVjsKo7Ywx6ks7-3EDAT6jVnLcI

GENERAL INFORMATION

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125660037
-
Discord name: Anti-tankspy#1632
-
For how long have you played on MRP: I've started playing about a year and a couple of months ago. However, I've been actively playing for about three months.
-
-
In what country are you located?: Egypt
-
Time zone: GMT +2:00
-
NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS MAJ 30K | M-R6 [VC]
-
USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Dabrowski
-
Civilian name: 30K [PC]
-
Do you have a mic?: I do.
-
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: -
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

yc6i7dw.png

COMBAT JUMPING:
Got warned for being involved in combat then jumping around a corner in order to kill an AG I was engaged in combat with.

RACISM: A warning given to me as a result of a joke going too far. I understand that this specific warning could be quite severe. However, It's been a relatively long time since I got that warning and I've learned to respect my limits since then.

BASE CAMPING: Given to me due to sniping a USSR that was behind the sign in front of the USSR base. I do admit that I didn't pay attention to the sign and I was instead focused on killing whoever it was that my scope was on. I've learned to pay attention to my surroundings in order not to repeat the same mistake again.

I do not recall being kicked/banned from the server as of the date of this application's submission.

Mjfm08kA6YQ-gG-0sJLV3CWCY3nqGNxvuPVeV7CkaQEuCcAsFv2xPKNeqsuNRIhfa1cBCT66quRAI7i3cGJ2YgGvdsIoc4-hX8WHk6w9HWCMl55prD6ta9w1mPDEfItjtKvGLBBg

itWGP33y0j2t4imGhEOhYLpgHT1StEvZ9XMV3VdGMZwRe-Axc5zbAP_Rc04CNj2XTwAZfbvz6YPR6tiOwNJtkDCuM3JcWHaHwgHoDBb3orXgwKVjsKo7Ywx6ks7-3EDAT6jVnLcI

NHC INFORMATION

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

Former Lieutenant Colonel of a semi-elite regiment on a big MilitaryRP community that currently ceases to exist.

Several high-ranking positions on plenty of SeriousRP communities that ran on the custom Clockwork/Helix schema. Think of it as hardcore text-only serious roleplay, voice chat was only used in combat. Highest rank I got on one of these servers was Colonel. (higher ranks were event characters/sever owners!#!@$#!$!!!)

And finally, I'm currently a Major in the SAS on MRP.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

The way I've seen it on video games and real life, The best trait for a leader to have is to be inspiring. As a person of actions myself, I'm one of the few who'd prefer to use their actions rather than their words to inspire others. A good leader should almost always know the way to move on. They should go down the way that they are fully sure is the correct one, while showing and guiding their followers through that way. With that being said, good leaders always look forward to gaining experience and learning new things.

A good leader should not be followed because they force their followers to do what they say or just because their followers fear them; rather, a good leader should /ALWAYS/ be followed because their followers see sense and inspiration in their actions, which is an impeccable trait for anyone in a leadership position to have, and the most effective of ways for them to gain respect from their subordinates.

With that being said, through my eighteen years of life experience, I believe I fully have what it takes to undertake leadership roles that belong to my field of work. I might sound like an old man rambling despite my young age, but this is the truth. I've taken inspiration myself from my own role-models, some of them are real and the others are fictional characters, to always inspire myself and the others around me to give their best shot and full effort towards something that we think is best for all of us, while showing them the correct way to do it, so long as we are all convinced that whatever it is we're working on achieving, it'll be worth it in the end and it'll do good for everyone involved.

Forgive me for how direct I sound while explaining myself. I won't lie, I'm not the best when it comes to words, mainly because I like my actions to demonstrate my willpower and skills rather than words. At the end of the day, I'm one of those who like to lead through action, rather than force and threats. This could be way more effective than simply imposing your will upon other people. However, this doesn't mean that force shouldn't always be used.

As a matter of fact, from my personal point of view, it should only be used as the last resort before punishment if someone in the pack fails to listen, and therefore causes everyone involved in achieving their goal to fall down on their butts. Other than that, inspiring action, good example and rewarding kindness are all traits that I have, which I'm very confident will assist me in my task as an NHC member. The experience I had throughout the years, the obstacles I've tackled, and the situations I've been through have made me fully confident that I will be one of the best additions to the NATO High Command team at this point of time.

I've garnered enough information in the past two weeks to know my lefts and right, and how NATO as a whole can operate itself in the most efficient, effectively productive state. I have a vision for NATO to have it be run with the least amount of problems possible, all while making sure that all of the involved parties are enjoying their time on MRP in general.

-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
SAS MAJ | USSR PVT

STRENGTHS

PERFECTIONISM
When I set my eyes on something, I will always perform research on the best way possible to achieve a goal that I'm looking forward towards achieving. If you work on something with both optimism and perfectionism combined, you can find yourself accomplishing astonishing feats. However, using traditional ways might not work sometimes, in which case, I resort to:

CREATIVITY
When the traditional ways fail, I tend to come up with never used before-solutions in order to tackle an obstacle that might be sitting in the way of my work. This could lead to some controversial opinions from an outside party, but the effort will be surely worth it in the long run, despite how weird nor non-logical the creative solution might sound. However, creative solutions require time. And obviously, time will not always be on my side. Which, sadly, forces me to:

QUICK THINKING
I've been taught from a young age that when time is against you, make use of whatever it is you have at your current disposal. Being a quick thinker has its perks and quirks. However, if such a trait is used at the right time, you could find yourself quite literally accomplishing miracles that are against all odds.

TEAMWORK
When doing things with others that set eyes on the same goal as you are, and organize yourselves into a functioning team, you will be much, MUCH more likely to achieve whatever goal it is that you desire to achieve. Therefore, I always see teamwork as an essential element to completing an objective, rather than lone-wolfing. Teamworkers will almost always be successful if they set their priorities straight and call the right shots. Therefore, in the long term, establishing positive relationships with those around you will greatly help everyone involved with accomplishing their objectives.

STRATEGIST
Throughout my fifteen years of video gaming, I've grown mostly attached to strategy-based games such as Rise of Nations, Hearts of Iron, Command & Conquer, etc. followed by FPS games. I know which objective to set my upon, what is more important than the other, and the necessary decision-making needed in order to accomplish said objective, and to use the proper tactics and strategy in order to make sure that objective is achieved to the fullest extent. I've also learnt to always respect my adversary, no matter who they might be, for underestimating their abilities could lead to catastrophic follow-ups.

RESOURCEFULNESS
Like I said before, I've been taught to work with whatever it is I have to work with, even in the most dire of times. I always tend to find any major use for whatever it is that I have at my disposal in order for said resource to provide any sort of major benefit to anyone who is involved in the situation.

RESPECT
I'll sound like a philosophist explaining this. However, I'll explain it in the CGMRP mindset. At the end of the day, despite the out-of-character and in-character beef between both NATO and USSR players, we are all here to have fun and make the experience enjoyable for one another. Respecting your playmates should always be an essential trait to have, as once again, we are all here to have fun, and nothing is worth taking a crap over the other for.

PATIENCE
I'm always patient with my decisions and I never tend to make any sudden decisions. If anything, I absolutely loathe taking any sudden decisions. Unless the situation requires it, I will always wait for the perfect opportunity to make a move on something specific and take the shot exactly at the right time that it needs to be taken.

CALM
I taught myself to be as calm as possible in the most dire of situations, no matter how bad it is, as I realized that for myself and other normal human beings, being calm is the best state for someone to think and work in. Therefore, I save my frustration and anger for later, and focus instead on completing the objective that is currently assigned to myself.

STRICTNESS
Despite being somewhat of a lenient individual, I will not hesitate to use force and assertive punishments on someone who I think is underperforming, or someone that is not bothering to throw in any effort to complete the objective that was assigned to them. In which case, I will simply assert and impose harsh punishments towards said individuals, as this is basically the only way to get someone who acts this way off of their ass, at least this is what I think.

REGCOM EXPERIENCE
Though I'm still a Major, I became one of the regimental commanders of SAS at the rank of Captain. With that being said, despite being relatively low-ranked, I believe that myself and other COs in the regiment have caused enough of a change in the regiment in order to bring it to a significantly more stable state than it was previously. The freedom we've been authorized by NHC has allowed us to implement a handful of changes in the regiment, coming from the COs themselves and other lower ranked members of the regiment, which have greatly helped SAS regain its throne as NATO's elite regiment. Our plan was to work a miracle out of a hopeless mess, and ultimately, we've succeeded.

WEAKNESSES

PERFECTIONISM
As well as being a strength of my own, it is also a weakness. If I fail to achieve my goal to the fullest of my extent, I could get fairly demotivated and beaten back. I've been trying to get through this as of recently, and I'm happy to say that I'm doing a good job with it as I learn from my mistakes, and learn to improve and not to repeat them again.

OVERTHINKING
I tend to overthink things, a LOT, unfortunately. This can cause me to get nervous at times and get in conflict with myself. However, this is also another quirk that I've been steadily trying to work myself around.

This is still an issue that my mind persists to have, as I spend a lot of time thinking about things and giving them value higher than they deserve. Though, the effect of this specific issue has been slightly wearing off for sometime now. When I start to work on something, I dedicate my thoughts entirely towards it and try to keep my overthinking self at peace while I'm at it.

COCKY
Sometimes, when I think I'm throwing in exceptional performance at something, I will get cocky and full of myself. Something like this gets me to underperform, usually, as one should keep their guard up at times of need and lower it only when the situation they're involved in has ended and fully de-escalated.

I'm still as cocky as ever and this is something that, again, has an effect that's slowly wearing off as the days go by.

DISRESPECT
When I'm involved in a situation where I think my superior is underperforming, I tend to be very vocal about it and call them out on their poor performance, within the group that we're in, if not in public at times. This only happens, however, when disciplinary actions by someone in charge fail to be undertaken. So unless someone takes action about it, I do call out my superiors when I think the group is going down on the correct way, and this individual is insistent on going down the other.

HC INEXPERIENCE
Despite being a CO for a somewhat long time, I still have little to no clue how the inner-workings of NHC function, and I'm still oblivious to plenty of things that occur in the NHC chain. However, I believe that this is generally something I will be taught by more experienced members of NHC in the event of my induction into High Command.

X0oE1VV3YLmoSr4E4ERavxfVzb1ga_owJSAUzGpycqclN0aDiEeEosRE6dbOIDS6Boe--d3dk60Z2KNEhK-ilXnqrCDhrYw_3VRIJJ7ptfmURAcW_-6ZHNJT=s0-d

Last edited:

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
+Support
  • Mature
  • Seen lead wars with victory outcome.
  • From my POV he is a good MAJ in SAS
  • Active IG/TS3
  • Good application, Has put some time in making the application
Overall I see you being a good fit for NHC! Goodluck mate.

- Sins

Reactions: 30K

Owl Hootingson

Sep 19, 2021
+Support
+Mature
+Helpfull
+Can take crtitsim
+Nice application

+/- Good leader, but could use a bit more tactics during leadership

Reactions: 30K

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Luz make it happen I beg

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
-Support
I personally don't think you're ready for HC at this current moment in time.

-Currently on ROA and when you get the time to play you play PC.
-Rarely leads wars within SAS.
-Can be disrespectful.

From my POV within SAS you don't do much for the regiment. Now that makes me question what you'll do for NATO?

The wars that I've seen you lead have ended badly, you probably have had some successful wars in the past but none that I have seen.

Points to improve on:
Apply when you're actively playing NATO and not PC.
Apply once you've led a few more successful wars and are being consistent with your war outcomes.
Apply once you have fixed your attitude issues (I've experienced the disrespect first hand).

I think that before you try going for HC you put some effort into SAS and actively lead wars for SAS instead of letting Fielding do the work. Apologise if this reply seemed a bit harsh but this is my honest, brutal opinion.

The only positive thing is the application effort and layout, you easily make the best applications I've ever seen. You put the utmost effort into the applications which is great, but I'd like to see that same effort transferred to NATO.

Best of luck.

Athena

Nov 3, 2021
-Support

It is unfortunate that I still have to give you a minus despite the fact that some of my negatives have been corrected, though more have also arisen. Last time I stated that you were way too new, just having received the rank of a 1LT. Now you have been around for a decent amount of time, which is why that negative will no longer be an issue. As previously stated, your application is very well made and really does show some effort and dedication, but right now the negatives are still too big for me to support you.

Your activity has drastically dropped, and I mean drastically. During your first application, I saw you online almost every day. After your application was denied, your activity dropped and is still very poor. I am online every single day, yet can't recall seeing you more than a few times in the last few weeks. I can understand being disappointed in getting denied and not wanting to be active, but if that is the case, you definitely should give yourself more time to get back to it. You literally posted this second application right after the two week cooldown was over, which to me feels like more of a hurry to get to NHC rather than actually proving yourself. This on top of the fact that your activity has dropped does not look very good. I would first spend a good ~3 weeks being active before I would reapply for this position. I heard that you are currently on an ROA. If this is true, it really does make me wonder, why are you applying if you know you are too busy?

On top of the activity, I think there are a few other things that show us you seem to only care about the rank, not the server itself or NATO's wellbeing as a whole. I have noticed that you have drastically dropped involvement and leadership within SAS after being denied; in fact it seems like nearly everything has been left for the fresh CO to deal with. This fresh CO has completely taken the position of reg command and done an incredible amount of work YOU should have at least helped with, if not done yourself as the higher rank. Due to this (and the fact that you tried to push your position as NHC and claimed the 2LT could take reg command instead during your first application), it REALLY appears as if you do not care for the well-being of SAS but only for your own position. Being NHC is about helping NATO as a whole, and I am afraid if you do not show care for the well-being of your own regiment, I cannot trust you with being able to look after six of them. It is not about the rank; it is about your dedication to this community. Currently SAS needs you more than NHC does.

In your last application, I stated that you seem mature and professional. However, I have come across a few situations which shed a different light on that statement. Firstly the situation with SAS and its gun changes. You joined in the strike (or whatever you call it) and, quoting another person, 'threw a hissy fit' regarding it, which as you may already know, did not go well with NHC. Then there have been other situations in which I have found some of your comments to be unnecessary, unprofessional, and immature. Things which no major, let alone an NHC, should be saying, some of which you also received a warning for from me.

Also regarding your war leading: you have also dropped that completely after the denial of your application. You have not stepped up to lead after the denial of the first application. That is connected to your inactivity, of course, but that's just another reason you should wait before applying for NHC.

All things said, you need more time before reapplying to not only prove you are active and mature but to show you actually care for more than just the position.

Best of luck,
BGEN Athena

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.