Abdul's Moderator Application [MRP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibby

Apr 12, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

ibby2113

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

1 Day 22 Hours 29 Minutes (At the time of making this Application)

In what country are you located?:

United Kingdom, Manchester

Time zone:

GMT

UAN name (regiment and rank):

Abdul Khareem Luxembourg Ahmad CPL (Rank may change depending on promos.)

NWO name (regiment and rank):

Mohammed Khaled Rahman No Rank

Civilian name:

Dylon Jakhart

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:584927390

Do you have a mic?:

Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my first Moderator Application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes. Sep 10 ROE. This warning, in my opinion wasn't my fault a gamemaster who is now not in the team anymore had tricked me into killing MPK which lead to this warn, I was new and trusting people of the MRP GM Team.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

No. But I have experience in staff in multiple other gaming communities in Discord and have been in other gaming areas.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes. I have played multiple serious roleplay servers such as SCPRP-UK on CN, I have also played multiple other Mil Sims, played in Star Wars RP and other SCPRP Servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I can be on for about 2-4 Hours, Sunday to Thursday. Friday to Saturday, I can be on for 2-8 Hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I would love to be an addition to the CN MRP Moderation Team as I have grown love to this server as an active player. I have noticed a decrease of staff activity for days now and I think I would be a great addition to the staff team as I am active. I have extensive rule knowledge of the server, and I would love to remove the minges that surface on this server. Multiple times, I have seen staff just let minges get away with multiple things because its 'funny' or they were minging to people they didnt like anyways so they would just ignore sits against them because of 'epic trolling', its annoying for players and does not benefit us at all theres jokes and then theres just straight up rdming and rule-breaking.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I will and can improve the server with my utmost ability with my communication skills and skills in handling with players who minge. The difference between me and other applicants, is my determination. I will stop at nothing to have something changed or to try my best, I have shown this in the regiments, I have been in where no matter what I will try my best. Even when I was ill I continued to play on the server. This server is filled with the best community members and I love this server to death. I enjoy helping people on this server whether if its with training or rules or even just giving people tips. I am a completely neutral person. I dont just take sides, I will hear players out and let players say their part instead of just immediately warning players which doesent help anyone.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
-Support

From my interactions and what I've seen with you you are extremely immature and borderline annoying. Not fit for staff until this majorly improves.

ibby

Apr 12, 2022
Closing my app until I can prove not being minge no point if im just going to be mass -supported I will try again in a few weeks time

Status
Not open for further replies.