Ableism in Civil Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Hi, lets start of by saying this isn't a complaint of sorts, it isn't directed at anyone but its something that needs to be addressed. I think people are unfairly discriminated against by moderates and rules. im not saying people should be exempt from rules if they are disabled but I think it needs teaching and needs to be thought about when punishing a rule breaker. I will start off by using my examples . I have bad periphery vision due to tutors on the back of my eyes, this means I cant see everything obviously this restricts how well I can play the game, meaning I cant join SAS, AG, IAF, ABT etc these are key components of the game im missing out on due to things out of my control, and Im not the only one. im also partially deaf like others in the server thus play usually without sound on, but when mods try talk to me, they usually never let me type or never type themselves, sometimes even when I ask to do so meaning sometimes we get warned or cant improve how we play. thats all I want to say without going into huge detail, but If any mod wants to speak to me I have a few serious complaints to make over a persons comments. dm me on discord x

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Please let me know about what someone has said about you.
I do believe most of the staff team on MRP allow people too type instead of talking because some people don't have mic's but if this isn't the case please also let me know which staff member didn't want you typing.
And finally let me know who the people are who wouldn't allow you access into certain regiments.

We care about the welfare of the player base and if your being restricted access too key parts of it because of your disability I won't stand for it so contact me on discord whenever you can.

I apologise for these things happening and hope we can resolve them

Reactions: Pamda

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Hey, wanted to say and let you know that I have (and most staff) still will let people say their side of the story whether that is trough voice or trough chat, if someone doesn’t hear me trough voice (whether thats on my side or their side) I will use the chat also. I’d suggest you make a complaint or reach for senior staff if you have had a bad experience and for future experiences like this also. Sorry to hear this.

Last edited:

Ventz

Owner
Ventz
Group Moderator
Dec 19, 2020
Hello, we are aware of certain issues within the community and staff, we are currently working towards improving the community and to prevent these events from occurring again in future.

On that note, I am going to lock this thread, if you have any more specific concerns or complaints then they should be brought forward to the appropriate staff, privately if needs be.

Reactions: Beskar
Status
Not open for further replies.