Ace Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceDiscounti

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022
Your in-game name:Ace
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:228461761
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198417189250/
Date of ban: April 16th 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):MRDM/Racism
Who banned you: I dont remember their name(i apologize if this is nesscary but im unaware as to how i would find his name)
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Be more responsible during late hours and refrain from using such language again

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes for Micspam 3 times I believe and mixing 2 times.

Why should you be unbanned: I dont wish to be unbanned nessacarily just a reducing of the sentence. I understand my actions were unacceptable and merely wish to explain my reasoning. I admit to saying the racial slur it was a slip up I take full responsibility for saying that. But the MASSRDM reason was silly to me. Before the ban occured I was under the assumption that we were just having fun as the other person that I was killing was constantly killing me before hand. Not to mention I was merely defending myself. I never shot the other person first they instigated every fight. I never once killed them first. The reason I didnt report it was because as ive said i was under the assumption that we were just having fun which is why I chose to not do anything about it. But clearly he had ill intent from the beginning as im assuming the reasoning for him rdming me several times waS to get me to do something. The guys name was "duke dreemur" and he previously disliked me for reasons i dont even know. I just want this part to be cleared up a bit more as i was barely allowed to explain myself during the sit i was placed into. As ive stated I am fully responsible for the slur i know that it was unnacceptable and I will absolutely never say anything like that again. My main issue is that i was banned for MRDM as well when i never even rdmed(to my knowledge) in the first place.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Even during late hours I will try to keep a serious tone and not break roleplay just because it is "minge hours" as this is commonly when I mess up.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because well this server is really enjoyable, the gameplay is fun and unique. All the aspects of the SCP roleplay is exciting and fresh in comparison to other servers. The grind for xp and ranks is actually fun and enjoyable. The people typically are fun to play with as well.

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @AceDiscounti ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
I do understand that you enjoy the server and that you played it quite often. However, as you are a experienced player, you know what you were doing was wrong and yet you continued to do it. Please remember that there is no time where you can constantly kill someone for fun.

You will need to wait out your ban. The ban will expire on 30/4/22​

Status
Not open for further replies.