NATO name (regiment and rank): Ace 17th AR SSGT
USSR name (regiment and rank): Ace :D ABT PVT
Civilian name: Brook
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70680648
Do you have a mic?: Yes i do, but i believe it has weird Backround noise
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes, this is my first application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i have only 1 warning, and it was around a month ago when there was war in the afghan map, i was peekin to see if there was any troops coming out of Nato gates, but i saw a ISAF member standing behidn the signs doing nothing and i thought he was baiting and i killed him.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes i have, in fact i'm a Moderator there.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes i have.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- It depends, because of my timezone, during weekdays people get on the time i have to go to my training, and after my trainings i dont have time to play at all, but sometimes i can on week days like 2 times, but on weekends and friday im active, approxometely 2 to 1 hour.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I love the community here, they were being nice to me and welcoming when i first joined, being here for a year shows me that the community is great here. And also i want to help the server, since theres a problem with minges recently and i wanna deal with that, and with other problems too.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe i would help much for the server, by solving problems and taking sits and etc. Also, for the ones that had to get annoyed by me and etc. im sorry, i have matured and wont act like an autistic anymore. About beeing special over the other applicants, i do not know if i have to be that special over others, i believe that other applicants are all good in their own way, but i think i would be special because i have past mod experience, if other's have the same reason, then i do not know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral
Hi Ace, You're active in-game and in teamspeak but I have had only little to no interactions with you. I have never had any problems with you. I also cannot comment on your ruleknowledge. For these reasons I will be going for a Neutral, Best of luck Ace.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Neutral leaning to +Support
+Active
+The minute amount of interactions we've had have been positive
=No clue about rule knowledge poke me at some point soon and we can have a chat
GL Ace -Dor

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
Neutral
Hi Ace, I am unsure if you've asked for permission to apply as you are 14. if you haven't asked any Senior Admin+ then you need to do so before applying at all.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Neutral

Little to no interaction with you so cannot form a verdict.

Good luck!

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
Nutural
Not enough interactions to form or see a verdict on the app

Dessy

Sep 6, 2021
Neutral

Hi Ace,

Thanks for making a staff application!
Unfortunately I can't support your application because I haven't had any interactions with you on the server or in TS. I would love to get the opportunity to get to know you and your rule knowledge a bit more, so please feel free to poke me on TS when I am online and we can have a chat.

Good luck! :)

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
-Neutral

-Active IG
-Cannot give a verdict due to little to no interactions via sits, IG, and on TS.

Please feel free to poke me on TS for a chat.
Good luck

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
-Neutral

-Little to no interactions

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
NEUTRAL

+/- Hardly had any interactions with you

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

Looking over this application. It seems you're firstly still quite an unknown player within the community, with the vast majority if not all verdicts indicating very little interactions with yourself. Verdicts are one of the most important factors in deciding a new candidate for staff so with all of them indicating no interactions that is concerning.
Moreover you've indicated within your application you're currently a moderator on another community. I don't believe from personal experience you'd be able to handle the commitment of moderating and interacting with two communities. This combined with the factors of your age leads me to believe you may not necessarily be ready for a moderator position here within MRP.

@Ace Please feel free to re-apply in four weeks

- Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.