For how long have you played on CG MRP: 1 year and 2 month or 1 month
In what country are you located?: Lithuania
Time zone: GMT+2
NATO name (regiment and rank): 17TH AR 2LT Ace
USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Ace :D
Civilian name: Mikeyy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70680648
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: -

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes i have, only a warn, i thought the man was behind the signs was just standing there and doin nothing and i thought it was baiting.
- Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No. I haven't.
- Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes. i have.
- How many hours can you be on everyday?: 1-4 hours.
- Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I've got reccomended by Rex and i've been thinking it for a while. I believe i have great event ideas.
- What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I could help wit h getting more events and more rp. As i believe so. And give ideas to the other GM'S. I think im not that special than the other. But i do have alot of good ideas and i got reccomended by a GM.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
Operation: Mosque Re-capture of God (Allah). The Religious Citizens and Militia of Afghanistan were tired, of dying, bombing, destroying religious belief items. The citizens, joined the Militia! as if undercover, having guns, and defending their belief.
Militia! and Citizens! were gathered and planned on Re-capturing Mosque! the speech was:
"BROTHERS AND SISTERS! WE ARE TIRED OF NATO AND USS FIGHTIGN ALL THE TIME, TAKING MOSQUE BACK N FOURTH, DESTROYING OUR BEAUTIFUL MOSQUE! THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT OUR BELIEFS, THEY ARE WAR CRIMINALS! BROTHERS AND SISTERS! RISE UP! WE WILL RE-TAKE MOSQUE!"
And secretely, armed civilians and Militia re-took Mosque secretely, fortifying it and building it up, guards at stuff and etc.
When Nato got the news that Mosque is nolonger theirs, they were investigating about it.
USSR found it out too, they were planning to launch an attack on mosque so they did.
Also....... Nato And USSR were bombing Mosque... to be continued in Part 2
ABT objective is: Paradroop few troops 10th objective is: bring out a btr and a tank AG objective is: To secretely get in mosque and capture the leader SHA objective is: Try to storm in Mosque Nato Objective: After USSR attack they will storm in as USSR was done capturing mosque BUT ussr stocks will be refilled
"Operation Last hope of (one of UHC'S name)
The UHC (name) has been captured by NATO. It Happend cause the UHC wanted to walk around afghanistan.
He was captured by SAS and placed in East Town.
MP/KGB: Be Backup for SAS/AG
SAS/AG: Storm in the building/defend
SHA & ISAF: Help AG/SAS
JAF & ABT: provide support of helis
10th & 17th: provide support of tanks

Operation Hotel Rescue
: The Hotel owner (aka the hotel in west town) is owning an hotel, the hotel owner has alot of customers, and the rooms are almost occupied, the PC's and Militia works together to take over the hotel and hold them all hostage, appareantly some of the civilians have useful information about NATO, USSR joins in the occupation, NATO's objective is to rescue all of them, Tanks and helis can be considered
MP/KGB: Defend the target/building
SAS/AG: Storn inthe hotel or grapple hook / defend
SHA & ISAF: Storm in / defend
JAF & ABT: provide heli support and paradrop
10th & 17th provide tank support
Please List an Map change event idea

Operation: Second Polish Liberation It’s 2014 15th of August. USSR has planned on rushing in west germany side, They have almost prepared for the invasion, but NATO has planned a suprise attack, what is it you might ask?

Its a paratrooping mission, SAS and a mix of ISAF are getting transferred over poland.The city in question is Szczecin, NATO has a huge base in Pasewalk, around 20 miles to the west.

2014, 21th of august, NATO has launched their attack, it contained The Paratroopers, 17th Armored regiment is attacking with hundreds of tanks, as well as infantry. JAF has sent alot of aircrafts, and began the invasion, In Sczecin there were low defenses, but a huge base in Przeclaw, once NATO has landed there and arrived, Paratroopers have landed northwest of sczecin, 17th has been split into Northwest and west.
Message recieved from USSR High Command

Decrypting…

Translating…

Attention USSR personnel in Afghan.

We have recieved intelligence, that NATO forces are moving on to our Highlands base. We have chosen you to move location to defend the base.

You will be departing as soon as our transport helicopter arrives

Good luck soldiers.
And the invasion begins.... to be continued

(Big map)
Operation: Chase for the end
USSR was deliviring a huge convoy to its base in poland, they expected everything peaceful, but it was for 20km.
There was a hole in the polish border that ussr hasnt fortified, but USSR chosen the risky part since the roads they are driving are not fortified and no guards there are, in the Convoy contained a UHC (One of the UHC's will be chosen by the GM)
, The convoy contained, 12 vodniks, 9btrs, and tanks (depending on the 10th numbers) and heli support.

60 km left for the destination. NATO storms in the border,
they are chasing the convoy, around 9 Oshkosh, and 3 Humvees, 5 bradleys and 4 thors, and tanks, (depends on 17th numbers) and heli support,
Nato is chasing them really fast and getting way near, once they are near USSR has noticed NATO and sent a signal to the Base they are driving to

TRANSMISSION FROM THE Convoy NUMBER 34-335. WE ARE BEING UNDER ATTACKED, NATO IS CHASING US, WE DO NOT KNOW THE PLANS OF WHAT ARE THEY GONNS DO, WE WILL TRY TO GET RIF OF THEM, GET HE KWKS AND GUARDS READY, OVER.

if Nato destroys the convoy, they will have a difficult time to get back to Germany since they will get chased back, in order no bias to nato
Nato's Mission: Destroy the convoy and get back safely to germany
USSR objective: defend the convoy, if failed to defend chase nato.

REG MISSIONS

Transmission to 10th and 17th command

Greetings, iam noone speaking.
we got informed that theres chinese tanks that militia are operating in Town and takign control of town. we need you to destroy them.
2 t14's and chally's will be placed at Airfield. Meet you there.

Transmission to ABT and JAF cpmmand

Greetings. I'am Noone speaking.
It's been informed that ... Army has been setting up cargo to supply their fob's and personel,
we need you to take all of them down.
Your Helicopters will be waiting at Airfield.

Transmission to KGB and MP Command.

Greetings. I'am Noone speaking.
Theres a huge outbreak in bunker and Border gates, it's the civilians.
We need you to Arrest them ASAP.
Your transport will be waiting at VIllage.

Transmission to AG and SAS command
Greetings. I'am noone.
Theres multiple militia's leaders gathering a meetign at west town hotel.
We need you to assasinate them or breach in the hotel.
Goodluck

(ik they are all almost the sae but its more of a lore)

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support
+Active
+Friendly
+ good small event ideas
+ Good map change idea

- Bleh to decent reg missions

Good luck

Last edited:

Captain Rex

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
+support you have good ideas but you need to put a Regimental mission
but overall you seems like a nice person and your ideas are not bad either ! so i will give you a + support. Good luck

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
massive +support
i think he will be a good future gamemaster

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+support

-Good idea’s
-Decent application
-Active IG/TS3