Status
Not open for further replies.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral
First off I am going to assume you meant Moderator App lets not get too hasty and personally in my opinion I do not feel 2-3 weeks is enough time on the server to become staff but hopefully you can prove me wrong mate
Second off I have
not had enough interactions to give a -/+ so I will be giving you a neutral
Good luck

Kazlick

Feb 12, 2021
-Neutral
You cant get admin directly make a mod app at first.
I feel like above you need to play a bit more than 2-3 weeks and try to interact with the players more.

Nothing personal I wish you good luck! :)

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+/- Neutral
- Friendly & approachable
- Very active IG/TS
- Unsure of rule knowledge

- Not a lot of time on the server
- Very little application detail

Good luck!

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
+/- Neutral.
- Active IG/ TS3
- Unsure of rule knowledge/maturity

- Your application needs a lot more detail.

Hey redsmufc1, I will be going with a neutral because I haven’t really had any interactions with you.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Zype

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
AG COL
- Support

+/- Haven't had any Interactions with you.
- App made with almost no effort. Some Questions are longer than your answer.

I would definitely recommend you to check out other Staff Applications to see how much they wrote. Once you updated your Application, I will update my Verdict to a Neutral. Don't forget to let me know, you can contact me on Discord, which you can see right below this message.

Good Luck!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Support

-Low effort application
-Unsure on ruleknowledge
-Haven't had enough interactions

Hi, I will be going for a -Support for the reasons stated above, You're fairly new to the server therefore I haven't had enough interactions with you to create an opinion.

Goodluck!

Beskar

Jedrek

Apr 27, 2021
+/- Neutral
- Not enough interaction
- Very small detail in application

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
- Neutral

I have had brief interactions with you while doing staff sits but have not had enough time to properly get to know you and so that is the reason why I am giving you a neutral. Secondly, I believe you have not put enough effort into your application. If your application is denied, next time try to aim for four-five sentences per question, on the last two questions.

Good luck!

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Time zone:europian time
what
1623685417310.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Support

You've titled your Moderator Application as 'Admin application' which may indicate your lack of awareness of the staff hierarchy.
I've nearly no interactions with you. You're in KGB but evidently a NATO main as you're one day of inactivity away from being removed from our regiment.
Your application is abysmal. Your answers are straight yet lacking, basic and unsatisfactory. As @Zype stated, please take a look at other approved applications (link) to get an idea of what is expected of you. Not too much, not too little.

Spend more time in the server. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.