Status
Not open for further replies.

uwuXela

Feb 26, 2021
Your in-game name: John Cassidy Castles
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:165458070
Your steam community link: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198291181869
Date of ban: Tuesday 23rd Feb 2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM X3, Staff Disrespect, NITRP, Minge
Who banned you: Big Barry
Ban length?: 5 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will refrain from getting annoyed after getting discharge from a regiment, also will be more respectful of my superior.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I had been warned a couple a times from honest mistakes.
Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I really like the sever and I loved ISAF but I discharged and it got to me but I've be having a hard time recently with personal live.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'll try my best to not break rules like RDM, NITRP and Staff disrespect by taking the time to learn my superior and have mutual respect
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: honestly I love the aspect of war and seeing what my dad got to see alway's wanted to go but they won't let me join lol due to me being bipolar so this is the closest thing I have thank you for reading

Please consider.

Last edited:

Big Barry

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
Just to throw my two cents into the issue seeing as I was the one who issued the ban.

Myself and @Hersh had to deal with you on several occasions, jailing you so that you could calm down, especially when you decided on your civilian character to attack and kill a NATO soldier who despite had a knife out was nowhere near stabbing distance and showed no intent of harming you whatsoever during a war.

I also don't appreciate being called an "adopted c***" in O-Comms. If unbanned early, what's to stop this kind of behaviour from happening again? If you were that upset or annoyed from being kicked out of ISAF, I would have highly recommended just taking half an hour off the server instead of randomly insulting players in O-Comms on your USSR character.

Anyway, I will leave this up to the Senior Team to decide.

uwuXela

Feb 26, 2021
I just want to apologise and an early unban as i am unbanned tomorrow at 9

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

You caused several problems while you were on the server and then you proceeded to disrespect the staff after the sit had finished. You can wait out the remaining day of your ban and think of your attitude when you return to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.