Alexya´s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ailaina

May 12, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): anirocas
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 144~ hours in game (6 days)
In what country are you located?: Argentina
Time zone: GMT-3
NATO name (regiment and rank): 17Th SFC Alexander Erickson
USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT MSGT Vasya Khortik
Civilian name: Christian Conner
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101007005
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/alexya´s-moderator-application.3734/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
3 warns and nothing else
2 basecamping 1 Fear RP
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
N/A
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, a lot of experience in both scp rp and military rp
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Depending on the day averaging 4-5 mondays i am incapable of joining
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
So that i can help out in the server on more meaningfull ways than calling staff sits and hoping someone comes. As ive found this server quite enjoyable during my time in it, i would like to be able to help it grow as ive tried and somewhat succeeded to do during my short time in Recruit training programme, plus its community has been some of the kindest and nicest ive met with very few exceptions, even the recruits were nice to train!.
TLDR: I just want to be able to meaningfully help the server in the most direct way i can
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Whilst i am not truly special i believe that i will be able to help in a sense that someone who stays on when most arent and i firmly believe that having an extra hand to work with is always of use, simple staff behaviour such as resolving sits and the likes, and dealing with minges and the sorts, ive had quite the times that staff was too busy to help, and had to wait 5 minutes, or times we lost stock due to staff not responding to training sits at the later hours

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral leaning to -Support

-No Proper Interactions
-Application looks a bit rushed

Good luck although!

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

Hi there Alexya, I will be going with a neutral today as from my interactions with you you are quite friendly and seem mature, your application could have some improvements but is okay. Your activity as of late has also seemed quite spotty and before today I hadn't seen you on in a little while (You are on ROA in 17th/JAC). Furthermore I am unsure of your rule knowledge.
Best of luck on your application!

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Positives
  • Decent playtime.
  • Good motivations for joining staff.
  • In training programme.

Reservations
  • Application isn't the best for formatting/grammar but that's a nit-pick.

Verdict
  • Why not, I'll give ya a +SUPPORT. We're always open to people who care about the server and have the willingness to help out.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Neutral

Sadly due to a lack of proper interactions with you, I cannot come to a full verdict to your application for Moderator.

Regards,

Dmitri

luaes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2021
Scotland
Neutral

Hey, I don't have a lot of interactions with you to form an accurate verdict however I will note that you are quite friendly.

Best of luck,
luaes

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Alexya.

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.