Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
In-game name: CityRP - Alpha | SCP-RP - Mark "Alpha" Nagoa
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63342454
For how long have you played on our servers?: Since April 2020
What country are you from?: United States
Time Zone: GMT -5/EST
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.

Is this your first application for Developer? If not, link previous ones: Had an application on the old forums https://civilgamers.enjin.com/forum/m/18343296/viewthread/33195525-alphas-developer-application

Have you received any bans?: No

How confident are you with GLua? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): 6

Do you have any experience with Git?: I don't actively use git, however I am familiar with it. I mostly use gui based applications for publishing but have used the cli before to push content to heroku.

Do you have previous experience as a Developer for GMod?: I have developed for multiple communities ranging from small to large, this community being one (Granted it was short lived). I have also done some work for people off of gmodstore.

How many hours can you commit to developing per week?: I can commit 5-10 hours depending on my availability (5 being the minimum at any time). I'm in a much more stable place than I was when I first applied and can actually contribute my time.

Why do you want to be a Developer? What can you help us with?: I have a passion for programming and simply want to help out a community that I also feel passionate about. Since my time in CG, I have been amazed at the content created for the various gamemodes that are hosted and would like to contribute to the expansion of CG. My biggest strongsuit is bug fixing, however given enough time, I feel that I can create some custom addons. I mainly play on SCP-RP, however I'm open to helping out where I could given the opportunity again.

Example Scripts: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sf2hlxeq8pq9nqj/AACShK7iDiJFccC0-cZ-Ojjpa?dl=0
hydrocompliment.png
Discord_gVKSVt6cUj.png

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Syncing forum rank(s) with ulx:

Custom logging system for a gamemode:
JnPfOnV.png

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Hi Alpha,

First off, you have my apologies for the fact that this has taken so long to get around to resolving. I see that you're still hanging around within the community though, so I don't see any reason why this isn't something that we should still be considering.

Before moving forwards with this I'd like to speak with you on Teamspeak. Could you please find me on Teamspeak the next time I'm on so we can catch up and have a chat?

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Application Accepted

I have brought AlphaToon into the development team as a Trial Developer.​

Status
Not open for further replies.