An Explanation

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
For those who don't know me I'm Tsharp or Charlie whatever you like to call me. I've had a small presence within this community for years now and have made lots of new friends and met many people, though this stay with SCP-RP was my longest and greatest. Honestly its helped me forget about some hard times and given me a platform to enjoy myself daily for the past 6 months. Now I'm not gonna be cringy and say I have no life and get bullied and I feel welcomed here its far from that I enjoyed myself outside of this community and always have but I never complained once about having the opportunity to play with all the amazing people here. But all good times must come to a end and my end was exactly a week ago 1/5/22 I had planned this resignation for a about a week in advance and kept it completely off the radar, simply because I didn't want to feel the need to slack off and I just wanted to go on as normal. But to explain why I left... In the week coming now I start my exams I have 9 exams to sit that will dictate the rest of my life and my future career and focusing on them means alot more to me than a Garys Mod server which has no affect on my future at all. I've also lost almost all motivation and enjoyment of playing SCP after 6 months I've been down almost every path tried every job and even made my way into server leadership which was the highest rank off staff I've ever held within this community. Which was a great achievement that I'm proud of and I feel like I did a pretty good job for my first opportunity in this position.
I enjoyed every moment here and I hope everyone else continues to enjoy the server as much as I did and hopefully I've made a positive impact and improved the experience for everyone atleast at one point.

Now for the honourable mentions I'll try list everyone significant.

@Pan Police
Pan I know you resigned ages ago and probably wont read this. But I hope you know that by far you were my best bud on this server I absolutely loved every moment with you and I'll never forget the good old site advisor days we had together. Best of luck in your future life buddy! <3

@Coolfrae
Coolfrae I understand your in a mood with me because I left in the shittiest time possible but I'm sure as you know I said as soon as I don't enjoy the server I'd leave and as always I stick to my word no matter what. But honestly we had a lot of good times together throughout the years even back on DarkRP when we would talk and you'd resign from staff every other day xD. Hopefully you continue to enjoy the server as much as you always have and best of luck in your A levels!

@Cal @Kyzent
Both of you the most chill Supers I've ever spoke to really made me feel welcomed to the community and fuck love you both especially you Kyzent you Iranian princess. Some of the funniest moments I had with you doing our senior doctor RP calling you a stinky shite anol couldn't of done it without u buddy. And call United is shite. (If thats the team u support I forget but if its not your teams shite)

@Tommy Lee @Rickz @EthanNaher @Fat Chef @Graham @Jason M.
You lot are the funniest bunch of cunts I know have so many good funny as fuck memories with you all. Jason btw fuck you stupid cunt but I thought I'd mention you as your still a funny guy and we had good memories playing researcher and that time you banned me for turning 999 into CI ahhahaha. Could say so much about the lot of you but your all good lads best of luck!

@Zel
Couldn't say anything bad about you Zel you done a mighty fine job of running the O5 while you were there and always motivated me and showed a insane sense of maturity for what you did. Topping even the likes of Super Admins atm and in past how well you ran O5 with your attitude. Props to you and best of luck in life dude.

@Fortze
Well my old bud fortze let me into A1 at the start after I said "yooo its fortze whats up dude in the middle of D-block" while not having a clue what the fuck A1 was it was good times. And I'll never forget you man!

@Flames
Hahaha , Cope, Ratio, Take the L, Buddy. Should I say much more your a goat and always will love u. Always can speak to you and laugh while also annoying the fuck out of you seriously your the man much respect Flames.

@MysticAce
You probably didn't expect a mention here Mystic now did you but just wanted to say your deadon as fuck and your sarcasm always was on a step higher than Cloak could never tell whether the fuck your being serious or not. But best of luck with your career and hopefully you find a good company to work for soon dude.

@Risky
What's there not to say about you risky other than red hair American retard. I love you man always been one of the best cunts on this server always loved a good chat about our love life and how you love riding your doll haha. Seriously though your a chill dude and were always there for each other <3.

@Marc Brekker
Man some unreal memories with you and you know it I won the boxing match you cheated I won. Best of luck with O-1 hopefully avery will be able to get the scrimmage sorted out very soon. Best of luck man!

@Jons
Whats there to say other than funny man never anything bad said from you...... But its funny I love you jons your a funny man very deadon. Had good times with you mand and always can have a laugh love u lots.

@Avery Winters
You think I'd forget you ofcourse not. Your such a G man and you really helped me with NU-7. Best of luck with COM and if you never need a opinion on how to run things just hit me up you know were to find me.

@Cloak
I feel like mentioning you here is a must do just simply to say nice job on this server you've done a fantastic job and I couldn't say one bad thing about how you've developed this. Now tbh I don't no if you like me or not I hope you do cus I tried my best to impress you while sometimes I failed miserably cough cough /tp...... But seriously best of luck your second on power with mystics sarcasm never know if your ttp or just being a grumpy oll sod but hey we live so have a good one.

I'm not sorry if I didn't mention anyone if I didn't your either irrelevant or I forget you so sorry if that's the case. Genuinely though its been a blast and hopefully I've left a good legacy and best in luck to the future of you all.
But what I am sorry is leaving at the shittiest time possible for the senior leadership team but it seems you have it all under control now so good job.

Last edited:

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
Well, I do not know what to say, to be honest. When I heard you would be Nu-7 Commander, I have to admit that I doubted you, given that you were only in A-1 and Site Administration. However, you tried to patch up Nu-7 with Avery when Hurt and Troy resigned. You did a great job, especially in improving Nu-7 combat formation and acting more professionally when encountering many situations. You made Nu-7 stay strong when they needed a strong Commander during a hard time. Good luck with everything in the future. May you thrive and be brave when dealing with real-life problems. Hope to see you return one day ?
Former MTF Nu-7 CPT
Current MTF A-1 CSG
Overseer Part 2.png

SIGNED BY: Overseer Assistant John "Atlas" Kent

Reactions: Tsharp

Cheddar

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Jan 1, 2022
This is so sad, can we get 50 prays?
?

Avery Winters

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
In all honesty. You gave Nu-7 a kick in the arse. Admittedly the regiment would've chugged along as it was.

Thanks for short moment that were at the helm. Have a good one.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
@Tsharp no message for me, i see :cry:

Jk, I had a lot of fun with you, sad to see you go. Good luck in the future!

Bye man :D

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
@Tsharp i know we had limited interactions for most of this but whenever i saw you it was you doing a great job no matter the role and you will be missed from the community. Farewell
-Dor

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
I will forever remember you as the man who tped 60 players into one room and got them all killed.. Goodbye mr Tsharp you will be missed :salute:

• Love

Marc Brekker

Jan 17, 2022
Yo Teo, my first favorite northern Irishmen :cool: good luck on those exams man and when ur done add me on steam so I can kick your ass again:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
Yo Teo, my first favorite northern Irishmen :cool: good luck on those exams man and when ur done add me on steam so I can kick your ass again:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Exams were all done last month now working everyday as a electrictian apprentice. Maybe on my days off I'll get my lazy ass on and show you up :)