Anderson's Site Advisor Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
Steam ID: 76561199077577635
Discord name: cawmrade#6052
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around a month.
In what country are you located?: Romania.
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Anderson - Foundation | Johnson S. - CI
Civilian name: Anderson Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do have a microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Current:
- Executive Researcher
- CI - Beta
Held:
- Nu-7 Private
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have around 3 warnings, for accidently meta-gaming and FearRP and one more that I don't remember.

-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for the position of Site Advisor for the reason of helping The Foundation in future endeavors such as administrative work. I find it interesting to be a member of this kind of position. I want to further my career from Executive Researcher to Site Advisor. I would also want to create my roleplay inside the facility and do daily roleplay events, etc. Choosing me for this position would benefit this Foundation, this would be a great addition.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
It would make me a good member for Site Administration due to my experience, I currently hold the Executive Researcher position and I mostly enjoy doing administrative work. I've done multiple papers including the fact that I am the currently leader for the cognitohazard division in the Research Department and I wish to continue to help people, however in another manner.

When being an Executive Researcher, you get to meet lots of kinds of people, from abusive cadets to site directors, department directors and even O5's. I was able to speak of them and get advice, this helped me a lot, mostly the words from the past Director of Researcher.
From the past, I've seen many dramatic events happen, around atleast 6-7 code blacks, I know safe places, I know when to do one and surely when to not do one. (For example 2 SCP's breaches and CI, this could be event when someone could think to do that however it could be easily dealt with.)

-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The responsibilities of Site Administration in RP would to be sure that everything is running smoothly. They assist the Site Director when needed.
However, when the Site Director is unavailable, they take his place. While making sure nothing bad is happening they occasionally do tours around the facility for other respected personnel from other sites.

They make most of the departments are running well while checking on them from time to time. (Game ~ Teamspeak)
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHOULD ONLY BE SEEN BY CL3+ KEYCARD HOLDERS
PROTECTED BY A MEMETIC AGENT
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Dr. Anderson Information

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
+Support

+Friendly
+Holds other whitelisted positions such as exec, so you know he is trustworthy
+Active
+Mature
+Overall fit for the role

Reactions: cawmrade

Cory J

Donator
May 1, 2022
+Support
+Friendly
+Good Activity
+Good Maturity
+Is Executive researcher which shows he can be trusted with whitelisted roles

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
I will close my application as SA spots are full, staff please lock this.

Igorski

Mar 27, 2022
No comment being left right now. Please talk to me either in-game or poke me on ts so we can talk about why you want t be in the position. Im free all day today (21/05) :)

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
Application Denied

The council are in agreeance that you are not ready to take on the Site Advisor position. I'm also being told you are refusing to use your microphone. This is a requirement for most whitelisted positions.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks and when you feel comfortable talking in game.

- O5-1 'The Unjust'​

Status
Not open for further replies.