Anilyse CityRP Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilyse

Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Scotland
Your in-game name:
Anilyse (possibly shmanilyse at the time i cant remember)

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:528370829

Your steam community link:

Date of ban:
03/04/2021

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
Toxicity on other community platforms

Who banned you:
Spuds

Ban length?:
Permaban

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:

I have matured and learned my lesson for being toxic to multiple staff members and players for no reason. If I am not in the best mood I wont join the server and ruin it for everyone else like I did before and I will respect the staff for doing the best they can instead of complaining and harassing them in completely out of order ways

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
I think I might have 1 warning from when I first started playing CC but I'm not sure as it was almost a year ago I was banned

Why should you be unbanned:
I was part of the community and had a lot of friends there, I loved playing almost every day or as much as I could and just interacting with new people and having fun. I tried to help out as much as I could with suggestions or with anything I could as a player. I didn't break in game rules it was the way I acted on TeamSpeak and discord that got me banned and I know better now and deeply regret my actions. At the time I played with a group of people who wanted to be banned and I joined in stupidly but once I got banned I realised what id done and that my words could be hurtful to the staff and players I was toxic too and I will never do that again.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I will read the rules again to ensure that doesn't happen because I don't want to be banned again or cause any bother in the server or any other platform

Why do you want to re-join this server?:
As I mentioned above I have a lot of friends that I really enjoyed playing with and CC was always super fun to me and everyone was always so nice and welcoming it was a great community I just want to come back and have fun again with everyone and hopefully make up for everything I did in the past. I understand if this is denied as this was my fault and there's no excuse for it I just really hope I can get a second chance.

Thanks for reading
Anilyse :)

Last edited:

Cope

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Mapping Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi Anilyse,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

We are willing to unban you based on your change in attitude since being banned, and how you have conducted yourself on all our platforms. If any of the toxicity seen before continues, you will be re-banned.
Thanks,
Cope​

Status
Not open for further replies.