Application for moderator on MRP server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldur

Feb 26, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Tamas_rtv
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5 days and 5 hours
In what country are you located?: united kingdom / England
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): Baldur 17th AR regiment CSM Command sergeant major
USSR name (regiment and rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:629181152
Do you have a mic?: YES
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: YES
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning for fail RP i did not understand kidnappings at first, i tried to flee from USSR
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: NO
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: NO
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: between 5pm and 2am i am typically on so 10 hours max
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: ive been on for a while and noticed the pop up for staff so i thought i should give it a go as i am willing to learn and help people in the server and give them a friendly and good experience
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: im very good at learning how things work with things like staff commands my mental memory is good, i am very familiar with the rules of the server and im very friendly and fair to others and always helping them by giving advice on how to play and how the server works, id also like to help out with the staff team with the fact im on for a long time typically and therefore im quite flexible to help out to save other staff members doing multiple sits. and if another staff member gave me a task to do i will complete it with a strong mind and positive attitude

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
+Support
Hey Baldur, you're very friendly and approachable, you also seem like you have a great rule knowledge from what I have seen (1 warn) your activity is also great.

Good luck!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Neutral

Hello Baldur, sadly with the lack of any interactions with you, I can't give a in depth and accurate verdict on you.

Best of luck Either way!

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
Neutral

I don't have any interactions so i can't form a accurate verdict

Good luck.

-Augustin

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

+ Active IG and TS
+ Mature
+ Friendly

-Poor Rule knowledge (Tested in TS)

Baldur I like you despite you not being too familiar with the rules, I can tell that you would still make a good staff member, as the rules are fairly easy to learn and I know your someone who can take a lesson I would still like to see you get into the staff team.

Best of luck

Alex

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
=Neutral

Hey Baldur unfortunately I had little interaction with you and therefore cannot give any verdict that is not neutral best of luck with your application!

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hello Baldur, I will be going with neutral on your application.

I have not had many interactions with you, therefore I cannot be a judge on your rule knowledge nor your maturity.

I have seen you online quite a bit but I simply have no proof if you would be good for staff or not.

Best of luck.

StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania

+Support

+ Active

+ Mature

+ Friendly

- Rule knowledge

Hello Bauldur , i had enaugh interactions with you to see that you are a friendly and mature person , you are active as well, but from what i read in you r application ,you have no experience as staff this is the only minus point i can see , i think that you can learn how to be a good staff member .

Good Luck.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
+/- Neutral
- No proper interactions with.
- Unsure about rule knowledge.
- Unsure about IG/TS3 activity.

Best of luck.

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
= Neutral

Hey Baldur! I haven't got enough interactions with you to make a judgment, so I'm going with a neutral on this one.

I wish you the best of luck,

~Gela

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Baldur,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,

Millar​

Status
Not open for further replies.