Application for SCP-096

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutantRabbit

May 8, 2022
Steam ID:: STEAM_0:1:67970096
Discord name: Hex#2406
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Just shy of 14 hours.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Onyx Viper and Xero Noed.
Civilian name: I honestly just use the above 2 for everything because I havent done anything else with em.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I've only ever played D-Class or low levels scps. I got just access to a few others through leveling.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nope. I have not been talked to by anyone regarding punishments.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I feel like I would have a lot of fun playing SCP-096 as he's one of my more favorite SCPs anyways and I've had fun playing the others lower level ones when I've had the opportunity. I always study the scp role play rules when playing a certain character so I know his behaviors and I believe I could play the role well if given the opportunity.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When SCP-096 is pacified, he typically stayed in a crouched position and cries with his hands over his face. Sometimes he will roam the area he is in.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 kills anyone who looks at his face, so there should be no bee lining for any specific place. He will roam when left undisturbed so he shouldn't go anywhere in particular (aside for maybe escaping if that applies?). He CAN beeline to D Class if a picture of him is seen there.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: After SCP-096 has been breached but finally no longer enraged, SCP-096 is to be handled to no longer be a threat by putting a bucket over his face in order to prevent anyone else from seeing and thus causing SCP-096 to become enraged. Scrambler need to be used as well, and then you need to restrain SCP-096 while a technician fixes his doors, and then finally, remove everyone from his chamber and reseal the airlock.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @MutantRabbit ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.