Arrant The Tube's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2020
Your in-game name: Arrant The Tube

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131896342

Your steam community link:
Date of ban: 27/12/2020

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): VIP Abuse, LTAP ~Foufasto

Who banned you: Foufasto

Ban length?: 4 days

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: double checking the VIP rules to ensure I do not make the same mistake and possibly lose my VIP status

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned once for FailRP for treating a kidnapping situation badly as a police corporal by arresting the kidnapper in his base

Why should you be unbanned: I absolutely love the server as a whole and the community is so wholesome and welcoming, and I apologise to all for disregarding the rules and abusing my elevated status rather then calling a sit

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will from now on spend 5 minutes reading the MOTD and the VIP rules every time I join the server to prevent myself from accidentally breaking said rule

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] Like the last reason I just enjoy the PVP and the RP. And to be honest I just enjoy spending my time on your server.

Reactions: Foufasto
Status
Not open for further replies.