Artyom UHC App v1.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artyom Alekseyevich

Feb 23, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15240726
Discord name: Merisiili#2284
For how long have you played on MRP: Playtime about 1.1 weeks and joined like 2 months ago
In what country are you located?: Finland
Time zone: UTC +3
NATO name (regiment and rank): Dont have a nato profile
USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT SLT Artyom Kalashikov
Civilian name: Artyom Kalashnikov
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Never made one
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Using comms while stripped (warn)
no bans

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- Not in UHC but i have been a Co For 1 month +
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I want to Help the USSR in the lack of people on the first wars to lead and i want to make a change to that because always when im on the first wars there aint almost no one trying to lead. ps i know i can lead without being UHC but no one takes orders from non-uhc seriously
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- SHA CPL, 10th PVT, ABT SLT
List your strengths and weaknesses:
-- I get easily mad and might shout if someone keeps doing shit wrong
+ if someone feels like that someone has done somethingwrong to them ill listen and do something about it
+/- I know how to lead but im not the best at leading wars, i also have done DBs and can handle them properly

SHA JLT Michail

Mar 25, 2022
+support

Very epic man, been with him since the begining. I can approve that he is mature, experienced and will lead the USSR to victory!

Vladislav

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
neutral leaning to -support

Hello artyom, over time of being ABT CO you have been good help but unfortunately after overseeing your activity for past month i think that you would need to improve on next things to be best addition to UHC

Experience: you lack experience as a leader. I do not mean wars, but leading people into conducting "healthy" activities for USSR

Activity IG and TS3 : you have been active theres no doubt to it but it could have been a lot better.

Other than that you are very mature and friendly and i never have seen you or heard of you minging what so ever

Best of luck on your application

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral/-support

I have had experiences with you, from when I was in ABT. For my time in FSB, I've had bad experiences with you. Your activity is questionable, including your leadership skills.

Met'yu

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 22, 2021
Slovakia
neutral leaning to +support

I have had pleasant interactions, and a lot of fun. Although I know you are mature as well but aside from that I haven't seen you do things related to CO related stuff so I have to give you a Neutral.

Good luck!

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
- Support

- Not great activity from what I've seen
-/+ Little to no interactions
- I have seen you blatantly break rules during war

+ Nice guy

Hi Arytom,

I know we've haven't spoken much and I try not to comment on things to do with USSR as a NATO main. However I don't believe that you're ready from UHC as your activity could improve, you could also maybe get a higher rank in ABT before going for UHC but that is just my opinion.

Best of luck!

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Neutral
Artyom, you're dedicated. You show that to me every day with the amount of work and effort you put into ABT. I have 1 problem with you becoming UHC and that is your leadership. In my opinion you need to be more of a leader. This is paramount for UHC, for my support I would like to see you leading the ground part of the regiment more. It could be that I take a forceful role when I'm on and you don't get a chance to show your skills however, this is my opinion.

Best of luck regardless,
LTCOL Darkos

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
-Support

+Good activity IG/TS
+Mature at most times
+approachable

Hey art, I will be going with this verdict today as ABT Has has just lost too many CO/command

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
Neutral
+ Friendly & Mature
- Poor application
- Haven't see you leading any wars

Best of luck

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
Neutral
+mature
+friendly and approachable

-haven't seen lead a war
-generally needs more experience as a high ranking member

Good luck!

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
Neutral

+ Active
+ Mature

- Never seen lead a war
- No experience as a high rank

Good luck,
Sins

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

Hello Artyom, thank you for making the time to submit a UHC Application.

Unfortunately in this instance, you have been unsuccessful. We look at many different factors when approving or denying a potential high command member, and the general consensus is that we would like to see you succeed in a leadership role within your regiment first so we can continue to assess your suitability.

You may re-appeal in two weeks, but I would recommend you wait a little longer as to fully develop your leadership.

Best,

Valk

Status
Not open for further replies.