AS3MAN Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AS3MAN

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):vote_trummmmp
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):4 weeks 3 days and 21 hours
In what country are you located?: eNGLAND
Time zone:GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank):ASSS3MAN
USSR name (regiment and rank):AS3MAN
Civilian name:ASS3MAN
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:102156206
Do you have a mic?:Yes Yes I do
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:No
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/as3mans-staff-application.2265/#post-15862
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Done some stuff in my time as a Civil Gamer some things am not proud of it ranges from and not limited to Fail RP, RDM, Job abuse and base camping and ARDM
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Nah
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Ye
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Alot like 3-6 maybe
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- It wuld bee cool to devlope my character as a perroson, life is like yongurt without that flavour it is just boring so that analogy can be mirrored to life as a Civil Gamer I have been in the community for a long time and have come across as a "Minge" ( I know me a Minge, never) but it would be great to help around the server and create more challenges myself to overcome.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:Am AS3MAN not much about me is special I mean maybe through a different meaning but I like being cool and what is cooler than being a mod on a gmod server. I would like to help with arguments not necessarily just handing out warns but trying to resolve the conflict head on and discussing the situation with both parties so they understand maybe why the person did what they did.
Also being a legend by restocking stuff and being a Chad.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hello As3man, I will be going with neutral on your application today.

I have seen you minging a lot over the times but in all fairness I have not seen as much of it recently.

The only thing is the ending paragraph of your staff app, there's a few things in there that would indicate that you're still not over that phase, and I'd love to see you more engaged with the community and more serious roleplay from you before I change my verdict.

Best of luck.

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
Neutral

I'll be going for neutral as you are quite a nice guy and I have never had a bad experience with you, you're also active however I am just concerned that you aren't taking this seriously.

Best of luck!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Neutral

Hello AS3MAN,

I will be going with a Neutral due to lack of proper interactions in order to make a proper verdict, best of luck regardless. This verdict is up for change with any future interactions we may have.

-Dmitri

Pawn

Mar 15, 2022
London
Neutral leaning to a +Support

+really chill guy
+not biased

=maybe make your application a bit more detailed

other than that good luck with your application

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Neutral

Hi there AS3MAN, while I have had some interactions with you I haven't had enough for me to properly form a verdict.
Best of luck on your application!

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
+Support heavily leaning towards +/- Neutral
+Good interaction very nice guy
+Experience on the server

+/- Unsure about rule knowledge
-I dont think you are ready for staff as you need more community recognition and to improve on your habit of minging sometimes

Good luck on your application!

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
= Neutral

I don't have enough interactions to reply to your application. I still wish you the very best of luck!

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+Support

-Friendly + Mature

-I think you headglitched once or twice when you were in SAS...

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org

Application Denied

Hi AS3MAN,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

This application has minimal effort and consideration. For that reason, I cannot accept your application at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Regards, Falcon​

Status
Not open for further replies.