Astolfo's USSR High Command Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:445008457
Discord name: pucumido#8256
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Around 9/10 months (Joined on the 4th of May 2021, almost 7w 6d on vtime_menu).
In what country are you located?: Portugal
Time zone: GMT+0
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Astolfo
USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT SLT Astolfo | OPSL-3
Civilian name: somalian dababy
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-First USSR High Command application, have only made a staff application before: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/astolfos-moderator-app.1456/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-No kicks, no bans, no warnings, clean history :)
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

-Yes I do Indeed, I have been a Commanding Officer in Airborne Troops last year (got Junior Lieutenant on the 17/09/2021), then I got promoted to Lieutenant Colonel (got Lieutenant Colonel on the 24/10/2021). I was Lieutenant Colonel for around 2 months and left Airborne Troops on the 18/12/2021. After a month or so I joined back on ABT and managed to achieve Junior Lieutenant on the 10/02/2022
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

-Well I wouldn't consider myself THE BEST candidate for High Command, but I would say I am a really good one (of course this is subjective, everyone has different ideas of me).
-I have some experience as a high ranking member, and overall leading regiments and dealing with arguments because of my previous experience as Lieutenant Colonel of ABT.
-I am also keen on following the rules, as I know most of them by hand because of my previous staff experience for 4 months.
-Something I want to point out is, some people might have not seen my leading probably because they are 'new' to the server (by 'new' I mean someone that joined in 2022), as I have not lead wars recently to the whole USSR, but in the past, I used to lead quite a lot of wars so I think a big part of the USSR has a general idea of how it is like, and I have lead some wars for ABT members.
-While leading wars I tend to give some courage to the USSR members which some people might like :D
-I would also say I have a general knowledge on how to build an FOB which is something that has a big impact in wars.
-One bad point is that I recently got the rank of Senior Lieutenant, but considering my experience I felt ready to move forward and write this application

Also best USSR hacker :D

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

-Previous: ABT LTCOL | Senior Moderator
-Current: ABT SLT | War criminal
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
+Calmness
I can stay really calm at most times (unless I'm just talking to my friends)
+Nice pilot
In case ABT needs some kind of help of no pilot is online, I am able to fly.
+Chill
This kind of includes being calm but not only, if someone feels like talking about something they feel is wrong I'm up for it.
+Leading
As I have said before some people might have not seen my leading, but to those who have seen it (and remember it) know I tend to encourage people on pushing points and stuff, not just going like 'hey guys please push factory gamma and then factory beta thanks', more like 'LETS GO GUYS AMAZING JOB ON CAPTURING GAMMA LETS GO FOR BETA, KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB IM PROUD OF Y'ALL'.
+Hacking
You already know I'm the best hacker :D
Weaknesses:
-Lazyness:
I would say my biggest weakness is probably lazyness, sometimes I can be quite lazy when I need to do something I don't want to, BUT, if I know I need to finish it quickly, oh boy the lazyness is gone.
-Activity:
I usually have a decent activity daily, around 3 or 4 hours, but sometimes I cannot get on during some days or can't play a war at all.
-Getting angry:
This is quite contradictory to one of my stengths which is calmness, but if we get a Major Defeat and I think some regiment did something wrong or the comms were bad, I can get a bit angry with it on debrief, but if I think I went overboard, I tend to apologise to them.
Note:

-I appreciate any criticism on my application, mostly when it is related to my stregths and weaknesses, these are the ones I remembered, and I went ahead and asked some people about what they think of me, and this was their opinion. If you have any more strengths and weaknesses about me, go ahead and leave a reply and tell me them ;)

• Love
Reactions: Eden Hawkings

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
+Support

Hey Astolfo I think you would be a great UHC member you're active was a great Commanding Officer as ABT LTCOL and you're also very active overall in my opinion you have insanely great potential to become a good member of the USSR High Command team!

Reactions: Astolfo

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Neutral.

+Rule Knowledge
+Relatively Mature

- Negatives in the application are concerning.

For the reasons stated above, I am going with Neutral. Best of Luck Either way.

Met'yu

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 22, 2021
Slovakia
+/- neutral
-minimal interaction
-don't remember him leading any wars
-cool guy though

-and of course there is a reason why he is SLT

Anyways, best of luck! :D

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Application Accepted!

Hello Astolfo, after discussion with the rest of the High Command team, we've decided to accept your application pending interview. It's not often we accept SLT, but given your past experience we believe you would be a good fit for the role.

Normally we would require a few more verdicts, but having consulted privately with UHC, we came to the collective decision to accept you.

Please contact a CGEN+ in TS3 to conduct your interview.

Congratulations!

-UHC GRM Valkon​

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.