Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- yes I have and I don't know what they are
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-no
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-no
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
This server hath been the most wondrous roleplay server i hath't ever seen in mine years of gmod, i cherish the most wondrous community 't hath been did create on and yond is hath did doth change me to beest a better person irl and in-game at which hour 't cometh to the management of emotions, management of situations and professionalism and time management. I wish to beest moderator to holp the community in all the most wondrous i can in terms of mine experience and learneth down the road. I wanteth to beest a moderator so yond thither is another voice of neutrality and reason in heated situations like thither may beest in sits, i experienced some heated situations. The moderator position would allow me to prove to the community yond i can beest a did trust and positive learner and worker and helper of cg mrp.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Throughout mine time on the server, i hath't did doth build a did set of characteristics yond hath't grown me the respect in the community, ranging from diplomatic attitude to heated situations, which did doth cometh from learning from mine past outcomes to beest better in the future. The ability to speaketh polish and english hath eke taken me to an advantage as so far i hath't did guide multiple people on the server whither polish may beest their did prefer choice in contact and holp. Throughout the learning curve, i hath't did increase mine behold on a fair and equal platform whither mine decisions art not subject to mine emotions which deemed to beest moo professional as previously i hath't did notice mine actions being the opposite and i can beest fustian of such an improvement. Whenever i receiveth tasked to doth something on the server or on the forums, i deliver and i wilt carryeth yond legacy if 't be true i wast to beest did accept into the staff team, i am a sir of mine word and wilt at each moment beest.

Last edited:

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Neutral

Hi
atli05 I will be going with a neutral as I haven't actually seen you on the server my recommendation would be to join a regiment and make a name for your self as peoples opinions on you are crucial to joining the staff team, You also state that you can only put 1 hour on the server each day which may mean you will struggle in getting the requirements we staff must meet each week especially if your trying to mix this will roleplay. Your application is also poorly write and grammar is sub par.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-support
Hi, at1uh29 I'm giving you a -support because I personally haven't seen you in the server therefore I can't comment on your activity or your ruleknowledge. you also received 2 warnings recently.

nonetheless, best of luck

Last edited:

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-SUPPORT

- Inactive
- Warned twice on the day of your app (yet apparently you don't know what for?)
- Mingey application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- yes I have and I don't know what they are

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-support
-Never seen on
-warned twice while app up

Good luck

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
-Support
-Never seen you on the server
-Have been warned while application is up
-Application needs more detail
-Inactive

Good luck!

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
-Support

- Never seen you in game
- I doubt you have played a lot since you're not in any regiment
- Warned while application is up.

Good luck.

Big Barry

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
Hello. My verdict for your application will have to be a Neutral result.

This is solely down to the fact that I don't recall seeing you on the server at all or having any interactions. Sorry lad.

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
-Support

Hey at1uh, ill have to go with a minus support atm, i gave you a warning the day you posted your application.

Best of luck,
Chad Power

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
- Support

- Low offering for playtime
- No knowledge of warnings
- Never seen in game

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
-Support
Never seen you in game or TS3
Hasnt answered some questions
Warned pretty recently

Good Luck

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Support'th
- App is looks like a guide of "Jokes for Dummies"
- Seen you break multiple rules

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

Hi Atli,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.
After looking over your application at this time I don't believe you're currently what we're looking for as a staff member. You have also received several warnings while your application is up and just briefly before.
You could only even if you were accepted would be able to play "1 hour" per day and have failed to even begin to explain why you were warned/punished in past events.
This combined with the current verdicts on your application leaves me with no choice but to deny this application.

@at1uh23 Please feel free to re-apply in four weeks.

- Hersh​

Status
Not open for further replies.