For how long have you played on CG MRP: About 6 months now
In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone: GMT+2
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF CSM Augustin
USSR name (regiment and rank): 10thSD PVT Augustin
Civilian name: Johnny F. Sin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:493004923
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/augustins-application.1145/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No, i have been muted for something however it was honestly a genuine question.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes i have i used to be staff on a Serious RP gmod server 2 years ago and i have been staff on multiple serious rp fivem servers. I have also owned a Rust server which is a game where you have to get rid of alot of toxic people.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes Serious RP is mainly my goto when i want to play on rp servers.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I'll be on atleast 4 hours but some days i am able to be like 12+ hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Because i want to enforce the rules and make sure people don't mess around too much even at night when everyone says its so called "down time" which too much bullshit happens and i also really enjoy this server and i want to make sure everyone is treated equally and i wanted to re apply now that i have way more hours on the server and have gotten to know many people
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Because i have prior experience and i can also put in a lot of hours plus i know many people "I mostly play nato so i mostly know people in nato" and i also do joke around but i am serious when it's needed.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral
-Active IG/TS
-Unsure of rule knowledge
-Recently seen you be toxic in OOC before
-Maturity questionable for the above^

Good luck!

Reactions: Augustin

Iker

Apr 25, 2021
antartica
-Neutral
- Toxicity in ooc
- Constant harassing on ooc even when admins told everyone to stop
+active

Last edited:

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
+Support
+Absolutely amazing CO, leader and pilot
+Active af, havent had a day when i didnt see him on in a long time
+Very mature

+/- the issue with the "harrassment" is a bad view of you even though I don't agree with the situation the slightest.

Good luck pal

Editin

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jun 9, 2021
+ Support
- Approachable
- Mature and Friendly
- Active IG/TS
- Determined to become staff as have a previous application
- I haven't really seen you be toxic, no instances come to my mind.

Best of luck I hope to see you on the staff team.

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
Neutral

You are a nice lad and have decent rule knowledge but recently the toxicity in OOC was a thing. Prove me that your not toxic anymore and I will change my verdict to a +support.

Goodluck Lad

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Neutral

- Not had too many interactions with you.
- I have seen you been toxic once recently in OOC but I believe you learnt your lesson.

Good luck!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, will be going for a neutral. You’re active both In-game and teamspeak. I’m unsure of your ruleknowledge. I’m not so happy with your toxicity in OOC, you and many others have been warned by staff and CO’s and told about not act toxic and still you’ve been acting toxic. You need to improve this ASAP. For now best of luck.

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+ Support
- Approachable
- Mature and Friendly
- Active IG/TS
- Determined to become staff as have a previous application
- I haven't really seen you be toxic, no instances come to my mind. (1 time only)

Best of luck I hope to see you on the staff team.

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021
Neutral
From what I have seen toxicity in OOC is the only thing slowing you down try to be more polite and respectful and I will happily give a +Support

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
-neutral leaning to +support
-Active in ts3
-Active in-game
-During your time in the regiment you've worked very well and have pulled your weight, but your activity is minimal, and you recently came off of a
high inactivity period. I will be more than happy to keep it as a +support once I see your activity increase I will be changing it.

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
Neutral

I have seen you both in game and in ts, but I haven’t had enough interactions to give a good verdict.

Good luck!

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral
+Active IG&TS.
+Friendly and Approachable.

/ Can't comment on Maturity & Rule knowledge.

Best of luck.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

+Mature
+Active in game and in
TeamSpeak
+Friendly and approachable
- Unsure rule knowledge

I understand your toxicity has been put into question however since the JAF and ABT anti toxicity announcement you really have improved.

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ friendly and approachable
+ getting his activity on track now
+ mature
+ good rule knowledge since he has no warnings
+ past staff experience

would be a good staff member

- ( a big fat minge) Tony

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
+Support

After speaking with Augustin a lot, I can safely say that he'd be a good fit for the staff team. Although your maturity has been put into question on other verdicts in this app, I truly believe that you've improved in this department and are a sound lad to be around.

Good luck you sexy beast.

awgushtin

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
NEUTRAL

+ Active IG/TS3
+ No warnings

- Previously seen some toxic behaviour
- Would like to have more interactions with you

Augustin, your activity recently has been good and your lack of warnings is a great sign too, but I have seen some instances where I believe your attitude could be improved, so for that I am giving the neutral verdict. You've definitely been improving, I'd just like to see you continue to improve a bit more.

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

After deliberating it over. This time around I'll have to deny this application. Over recent weeks you have been seen to be toxic in-game, this isn't the standard nor the kind of behaviour we like to see from our staff team. Moreover the vast majority of these verdicts are neutral. Over the forthcoming weeks I'd like to not only see an improvement in your behaviour, in game, Discord & TeamSpeak3 but I'd also like you to interact more with the greater community to allow more people to get to know you.

@Augustin Feel free to re-apply in 3 weeks.

- Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.