Bale's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bale

May 12, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Sorry but i don't remember it.
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3 days and 22 hours. (Picture is attached down below)
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: GMT +2
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT James Roamer
USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Pavel Iwanowicz
Civilian name: Clunt Westwood
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17243394
Do you have a mic?: Unfortunately no, i don't have a microphone.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, it's my first application on this server.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No, i haven't received any.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Not in this community but yes, i was an staff member on the server that got shut down a year ago.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, i do have experience with serious RP.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-4 hours. Maybe more.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Im playing on this server for a bit now and i enjoy playing on it, that's why i'd like to try my best and join the staff team to help improve the community.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am sure that i can help with reducing amount of rule breakers on the server, or at least making people break rules less often. And why do i think i should be choosen from many applicants? I think i am a good fit for this position because I have experience in being a Staff member. I also don't have any difficulties with communicating with people and i know English very well.
-

Additional information:

My Discord name: Bale#0603
My Steam name: [W-G] Bale [http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994752517]

Attachments

• PT.png
    PT.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Code:
Application Denied

Hi Bale,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

As per application guidelines I cannon accept your application as you don't have a mic.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.