ban app

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamal khashoggi/

May 5, 2022
Your in-game name: Mob Barley
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:428880063
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/white_p0wer/ [ sorry for the url idk how to change it}
Date of ban: 05-05-2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "Severe toxicty
Who banned you: starling
Ban length?: 3days
What server were you banned on?: scrp rp usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): I dont know where to find this {but ive read em in game so i know them}
What will you do to stop this from happening again: maybe just deal with my unfair jail time and not say in ooc chat fuck all of you
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: i dont think it was i was that toxic i simple said fuck all of you cuz i got jailed for 60min for like deadass no reason
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: yes i can you have my word
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
to talk with all my ingame friends and vibe out with people like i always do

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hi Mr Jamal. I banned you in the server due to myself; and 3 other witnesses hearing you say a racial slur; then saying 'Fuck you all' in ooc chat; in response to a IC situation.

jamal khashoggi/

May 5, 2022
Hi Mr Jamal. I banned you in the server due to myself; and 3 other witnesses hearing you say a racial slur; then saying 'Fuck you all' in ooc chat; in response to a IC situation.
bro i swear i didnt say a racial slur yall must have heard my music or something but alr whatever

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @jamal khashoggi/ ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In the future, please refrain from using any form of racial terms that may offend other players around you. This topic is not something we take lightly. Upon your return, please be careful on what you say around others

Status
Not open for further replies.