Dec 29, 2020
Your in-game name: Mr. Snif

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102201840

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/snoopidfilm/

Date of ban: August 2021 (A year ago)

What is your ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Mass RDM

Who banned you: N/A

Ban length?: Permanent

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: 2021 in August, was where the incident happened and is something I am today very ashamed of, due to being a part of something that destroys everyone's gameplay, just so I could have 1 minute of fame...

I cannot change what happened, and I know for a fact I've learned my lesson since that day. But after a year, I realized that getting terminated from a community that has the best servers in the game, was a dumb mistake. Civil Gamers has the best developers, along with the best management and staff team, to help run things 24/7. It doesn't matter if it's NA or EU time, there's still action.

Therefore the reason, that I'm seeking to return to CG is to once again return, and make sure that this time, is the right time.

I blame myself for my ban and regret listening to the TeamSpeak group I was in, while they were encouraging me to do it, and me doing the dumbest actions.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes, I did have some warnings and similar bans of MRDM.

Why should you be unbanned:
As stated above, I cannot change the past. But the future of my character can be chosen wisely and in a good manner.
Becoming a troll is a dead-end, literally a point of no return. The new "me", is going to be a changed "me". I'm way more mature than before.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: The best way to avoid rule-breaking is to not follow what other people are doing which doesn't feel right. I'd have to focus on my gameplay, complete every task my team gives me, and continue the gameplay like everyone else.

No trolling, no minging & no killing for no reason.
Common sense is also a very great positive about myself. Was I wrong, then simply learn by the fault

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I wish to restart the Snif, some people know.
Perhaps even erase the character name "Snif", and go with something more like a real-life name, so the seriousness touches the gameplay.

I hope to meet new people, which I'm sure is an opportunity since it is a year ago.
I've been in MRP since the start of the server and never would want to leave such a beautiful community.

Note: Permission to appeal from - Chad Power (Thank you for the help also, Dmitri)

Status
Not open for further replies.