Ban Appeal 5/10/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westfield

Oct 5, 2021
Your in-game name: RMP 1SGT Westfield
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56612080
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073489888
Date of ban: 5/10/21
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Millar
Ban length?: 2 Weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not MRDM again, it was due to constantly being annoyed, no excuse, but my reason.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I dont think i have.
Why should you be unbanned: The civs (militia,press,pc's) were constantly harrassing the NATO base, for a few hours atleast, they were minging, failrping, interrupting supply routes, closing the border gate and didnt follow the NLR. There was only I and Shadow Wrath (RMP) online, just the 2 of us had to deal with multiple PC's, Press and Militia harrassing us and breaking the rules. I had made reports, and jailed them, on and on and on. This wasn't successful, so i got agitated and killed me and 3 press with an RPG. I do regret this now as it wasnt worth a 2 week ban when they can continue to harass my fellow MP member, alone. I vouch to not MRDM again and control my feelings, however the Civ situation needs to get sorted.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure this, as ive been banned for like 20 minutes and im already bored, there is no need to break rules, as it just wastes time and isnt worth a ban.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I really do enjoy this server and want to continue playing without having to wait the 2 weeks.
Apologies to the deceased press. *EDIT: STEAMID - Steam Community*

Last edited:

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Ban Reduced
Your ban has been reduced to 5 days, in future please make sure you refer people who have no intent to rp to staff so they can be properly dealt with instead of getting yourself in trouble.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.