Ban Appeal cause the ban didnt make any sense to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bobbington

May 5, 2022
Your in-game name: Big Bobbington
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:568246438
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199096758605/
Date of ban: 13-05-2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FailRP - Class X Punishment
Who banned you: I dont remember name but a other mod told me they will 100% respond
Ban length?: 1 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop playing around and focus more on the people and myself some are RP'ing and i will read the rules again so i can stop this if i will try failRP'ing.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yea i have actually got this warning many times cause of how this is my first ever GMOD RP server and im getting better and better at RP by the more im playing this but then i sometimes just get tired and decide to goof around cause i see others do it.
Why should you be unbanned: I almost have played this server for 200+ hours so im basically a no-life and i've got a lot funny friends from this server. I would like to continue playing on this server and never ever again try goofing around with others. I havent played gmod alot only by myself but when i was just bored using the server button for the first time i searched SCP up then found this. I continued and continued and the more i played the more fun i got even tho it could be annoying sometimes cause i was new to GMOD RP
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Like i said i will read the rules again and try to make it so the other people in the server can have a great time like i do playing this.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
This server has shown me that GMOD is just more then error addons. I had so much fun when i used to for real RP but then sometimes even tho it got annoying i carried on. This server has gotten me quite some friends some i can laugh with and when i am on the discord i usually laugh a lot cause of people admit they break rules on there. The admins are great and their funny and nice to have around. You could get metagamed one or something and they would be the fastest to reply to your sit and that shows they really try their best to keep this server ongoing.

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
Hi @Big bob, the reason for the ban was a FailRP - Class X Punishment. This means that you have received 6 warnings for FailRP in under a month and according to the Punishment Guidelines, a one week ban is the correct punishment. I believe the Punishment Guidelines are public and should be available in the staff handbook. To save your from searching for it, I will link it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz-Q-0JZsvgCXNLxOqrcx2uhka-Q87iKxJIVsT3z7to/edit#gid=0

Thank you for taking the time to make the report and have a great day

Big bobbington

May 5, 2022
Hi @Big bob, the reason for the ban was a FailRP - Class X Punishment. This means that you have received 6 warnings for FailRP in under a month and according to the Punishment Guidelines, a one week ban is the correct punishment. I believe the Punishment Guidelines are public and should be available in the staff handbook. To save your from searching for it, I will link it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz-Q-0JZsvgCXNLxOqrcx2uhka-Q87iKxJIVsT3z7to/edit#gid=0

Thank you for taking the time to make the report and have a great day
aight but question will i lost like my nu-7 and ci rank cause of this 1 week ban?

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @Big bob ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking with the staff member who served your ban, I have decided to deny your appeal. He has issued the correct ban duration and reason.

Regarding your CI and Nu-7 rank you should speak to your superiors over TS3 or Discord.

While you wait out your ban, please make sure to read up on the SCP-RP Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.