Your in-game name: Kenny Karmac
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:161548447
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOneTheOnlyKrysis/
Date of ban: 13/4/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: I do not remember.
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Take the time to thoroughly read the rules, follow them and think twice about my actions.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: No. It was my second day playing.
Why should you be unbanned: Being new to the server I didn't know any of the rules, and naively thought I could stab people as a Class-D at my own free will as I saw Suspicious Dave handing out a quest to kill another Class-D. It was too late to realize my mistakes by the time I got brought to a sit and was handed the ban. I was completely at fault for not reading the rules beforehand and understanding how the server works, and really want another chance to play the server properly. I did have my doubts about whether it was okay to kill people but idiotically didn't check. It would really be great if I could receive a second chance, as I've spent a week reflecting on my actions that got me banned.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will completely read the rules thoroughly and follow them very closely, to avoid another incident like this ever happening again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: The community is actually really great, and I've been meaning to find a new fun SCP-RP server to play on for a long time, as previous ones I was on either became really pay to win and annoying or shut down due to lack of players, and this one really captures what I'm looking for in a server.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Krysis ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

When joining a server, it is always best to read the rules before you start playing to avoid situations like this. As you are a new player I can understand where you may have gotten confused or misjudged this situation. I will unban you as you have already waited about 10 days.

Please make sure to read the rest of the rules if you have not. This is a one time chance, please take it seriously.​

Status
Not open for further replies.