Ban appeal for MRDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocthurne

Apr 22, 2022
Your in-game name: Jibril Basicfit

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104556270

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169378268/

Date of ban: 22/04/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
ban.PNG
Who banned you: Daanvy

Ban length?: 2 Weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not try to grab a grenade with my gravity gun again im sorry about that,i was very suprise in the first time because i didnt know that we could grab a grenade with a gravity gun and i tried to push it away

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No its my first one

Why should you be unbanned: I was playing on this server past 3 day , i was playing Only D-class everything was cool until this moment i was having fun during riot ext. this mistake made me banned 2 weeks and i will not try to do it again

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:Trust Me i didn't wanted to do it i will not try things like next time
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Like i said above i was having a lot of fun playing d-class with my friends

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello @Nocthurne,

The staff member that originally took the sit against you (@Cartz30) asked me to go to the sit and give my opinion and help with the ban, after I was shown the clip I could see that you were the person grav-gunning the grenade (as kill logs did say someone else killed the Class-D's since they threw it), after having a quick word with Cartz we both came to the conclusion that intentionally killing 5 Class-D's was worthy of a MRDM ban as previously said, I will get Cartz to leave a further reply on this thread.

Cheers,
Daanvy.

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
Hello @Nocthurne,

I have the same reasoning as my friend here daanvy. We both came to the conclusion the you should be banned for MRDM due to the fact you killed 5 D-CLASS and injured 5 other D-CLASS.

Thankyou,
cartz

Last edited:

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Nocthurne,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Whilst you shouldn't have used your gravity gun in the first place to pick up a live grenade to avoid a situation like this however I can understand that this would be unexpected to happen. With this being your first infraction and since you are new to the server we've decided to reduce your ban to 5 days.

Please read over the SCP-RP Rules to ensure that this does not happen again as you won't be given another chance if this does happen again.

Kind regards,
Bubba​

Status
Not open for further replies.