CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Your Discord name & tag: Jxsnn#0001

What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?: DarkRP

Date of ban (if known): 17/11/2021

Reason for ban (if known): I don't know the exact reason but I think it's because of mute evading and being heavily sarcastic.

Who banned you?: N/A

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Twice or Three times for the exact same reason as each other (not the same as this one though)

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
I was being stupid due to the sudden situation that happened in general that day. As I am making this appeal and thinking about why I was banned, I realise how rude I could have seemed since I was being quite sarcastic and I realise now that I shouldn't have done it, As since the last ban, it's really hard to not have the civil gamers server in the list since I am on discord a lot now and also lots of my cg mates are on there which I like to talk to. I believe that I can be better than this, I lasted still about a month which is quite good, it's just that I can get silly some times and a bit back-chatty.

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi Jxsnn,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You've been banned from our Discord many times now, and quite honestly I'm well past the point of giving you more chances to be toxic.

You may re-appeal in 8 weeks​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.