Ban Appeal Johnson J. Marauder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnson J. Marauder

Jun 9, 2022
Your in-game name: Johnson J. Marauder Aeschylion

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:437158084

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198834581897/

Date of ban: Wed Sep 14 00:01:05 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP and FAILRP

Who banned you: Sterben

Ban length?: it has 3 hours left

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not spam the cuffs and i will also read the rules again

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes numerous warnings + 2 bans

Why should you be unbanned: Well, first of all, I never knew I got banned till I got on today then I was confused I asked the mod he said I cuffed someone and left now in the clip I cuffed him by mistake I was just spamming the cuffs cause I do it all the time I UNCUFF HIM then leave cause I had to go off. Now for LTAP so I don't get how I left to avoid the punishment I was not aware that I was gonna be warned or punished.
I don't understand cause wouldn't the logs show that I uncuffed him and I didn't think cuffing someone by mistake and uncuffing them was failrp
also, he ran into the cuffs while I was spamming it so I didn't expect him to run into the cuffs and I don't see how this is failrp EVIDENCE (https://streamable.com/ehs1yg) - You can see I uncuff him and he also ran into the cuffs

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read the rules and ask admins if I'm unsure

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I enjoy the server I have a great time on it and i just want to play some CI and raid and i just want to have some fun on the server

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
Hi there!

When a ticket was made on you, the guy stated that he was cuffed for no reason and you had left immediately afterwards. In logs, i saw that you had left, cuffing him only a few seconds prior. I waited 10 minutes for you to join back and since you didn't I had to get you banned. I acknowledge that you may not have had any idea that a ticket was being made against you, however the LTAP ban also applies if the person leaves before the victim gets a chance to make a ticket/before staff review the ticket.

Overall, the clip you provided shows you combat cuffing the guy, even if by accident, you did not apologise nor explain your actions before leaving the server, making it seem as though you disconnected to avoid a punishment.

Johnson J. Marauder

Jun 9, 2022
Hi there!

When a ticket was made on you, the guy stated that he was cuffed for no reason and you had left immediately afterwards. In logs, i saw that you had left, cuffing him only a few seconds prior. I waited 10 minutes for you to join back and since you didn't I had to get you banned. I acknowledge that you may not have had any idea that a ticket was being made against you, however the LTAP ban also applies if the person leaves before the victim gets a chance to make a ticket/before staff review the ticket.

Overall, the clip you provided shows you combat cuffing the guy, even if by accident, you did not apologise nor explain your actions before leaving the server, making it seem as though you disconnected to avoid a punis i didnt think there was a need to apologies when he was the one who ran into it
Hi I didn't see the need to say sorry because he ran into the cuffs also I also shouldn't have to explain it to him when he ran into the cuffs also I don't see what punishment I was trying to avoid I did nothing wrong I shouldn't have to wait to be pulled in a sit if I accidentally cuff someone and uncuff them so in my eyes I was not avoiding punishment

Last edited:

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
Hi I didn't see the need to say sorry because he ran into the cuffs also I also shouldn't have to explain it to him when he ran into the cuffs also I don't see what punishment I was trying to avoid I did nothing wrong I shouldn't have to wait to be pulled in a sit if I accidentally cuff someone and uncuff them so in my eyes I was not avoiding punishment
The punishment it seemed like you were trying to avoid is combat cuffing. Even if it was not your intention, the fact you left immediately afterwards lead me to believe that you were a minge. In the future, if you suspect you may have broken a rule, explain to the person first and see whether they want to take it to staff or not before disconnecting.

Johnson J. Marauder

Jun 9, 2022
The punishment it seemed like you were trying to avoid is combat cuffing. Even if it was not your intention, the fact you left immediately afterwards lead me to believe that you were a minge. In the future, if you suspect you may have broken a rule, explain to the person first and see whether they want to take it to staff or not before disconnecting.
Alr man sorry

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Flames,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, you'll be unbanned as what has happened shows it is not your intent to combat cuff him.
Please be cautious for future reference.
* Ban Expired
Regards,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.