Ban Appeal MRDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desired

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 10, 2022
Your in-game name: James Oxford

Your SteamID: 76561198127058668

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127058668/

Date of ban: April 13, 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Mass Random Death Match

Who banned you: Not Sure.

Ban length?: 2 Weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will never kill anyone without considering the consequences.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Never until on the 13th.

Why should you be unbanned: Because this server is very fun and I apologize strongly and I'd like to play on the server again with my friends, I shall make sure I never make a mistake again.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I won't break any other rule because I know the consequences can largely impact my reputation and my playtime.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because I really like this server, its fun, people actually role-play and overall is a great server. I'd also like to get back to researching SCP's and playing with my friends. I send my full apology and I hope to be playing again.1650075796453.png

Last edited:

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Hello I am the Staff Member who banned you
Since you killed multiple People and it didnt appear to me that you had the intention of stopping.
I appreciate that you are apoligizing in your Appeal and that you are willing to stop.
However I'd say you wait out your Ban so it gives you more time to think about what you did wrong.

Desired

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 10, 2022
Hello I am the Staff Member who banned you
Since you killed multiple People and it didnt appear to me that you had the intention of stopping.
I appreciate that you are apoligizing in your Appeal and that you are willing to stop.
However I'd say you wait out your Ban so it gives you more time to think about what you did wrong.
So it will not be accepted then?

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @MrOyul

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking to the staff that gave you your punishment, seeing your apologetic appeal and with this being your first infraction we've decided to reduce your ban to 5 days.

Please read over the SCP-RP Rules to ensure that this does not happen again as you won't be given another chance if this does happen again.

Kind regards,
Bubba​

Status
Not open for further replies.