Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sane

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 15, 2021
Your in-game name: Sane/hans Gaudenwehr
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:139567619
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198239400966/
Date of ban: Thu july 15th 2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM LTAP NITRP random stripping weapons and comms
Who banned you: cl4p
Ban length?: 4 days was 5
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not do it again and always make sure i have a right reason to kill
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Not banned or kicked i have been warned.
Why should you be unbanned: Well I just want The LTAP removed since I didnt get tped into any sit at all Or anything So i left the game since I got told to get of And also the server had almost 0 people on only robin who i fucked around with yesterday Who i mainly screwed around with
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Well just read through them twice
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] Well since its the only really good server i have i can get on

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
I would be happy for your LTAP to be removed if your reason for leaving is considered valid

But what you did isn't taken lightly I gave you countless chances too stop but you just kept pushing it and I hope you can reflect upon your actions and realise it will not be tolerated as it ruins players experiences.

Evidence of the main reason of ban:

this is just one example I had too tell you a couple times not too shoot or hit me and other players and killed other players in front of me

Sane

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 15, 2021
Since yea I was gonna keep playing the server but Yea i wasnt able to for anotherhour or 2 and when i returned well I was banned

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Appeal Accepted.
After conversing with Cl4p I'll reduce your ban down to 3 days, and remove LTAP from the reason.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.