Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/ciannn

Date of ban: 2 days ago

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
NITRP + Harassment

Who banned you: Dimitri

Ban length?:
Time Left:
2 days 3 hours 3 minutes

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Be respectful and be nice to everyone

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes

Why should you be unbanned: Because I want to play the server as I really enjoy it and I am very sorry for making fun of someone's speech impediment and disrespecting him

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By remembering to be respectful and nice to everyone

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I want to play the server as I really enjoy it

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Hello William.

I was brought by Joseph, another Moderator, in regards to toxicity/targeting scenario in which you decided to target another person in the server in regards to their speech numerously, I was told by Joseph and shown proof of the rude, callous response and attitude you ported over to him. This persisted and you were not showing will to stop targeting him and to continue in respective RP, therefore the ban of NITRP+Harasment has been issued.

This is completely unacceptable and for which made Joseph very uncomfortable, uneasy, and upset thus ruining the CG MRP experience for someone. I have even given you a chance to apologise and to stop with it in the first altercation but when Joseph made it known to me that it was continuing, punishment must be handed.

Regards,

Dmitri.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Appeal Locked

Hi Clannn/William,
Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing this we would likely have not unbanned you, as we do want to strongly discourage this sort of behaviour and toxicity. However I would also like to apologise for not handling this sooner, and we will aim to ensure ban appeals are handled more quickly in the future.

Sorry for any Inconvenience caused by the delay in a response.​

Status
Not open for further replies.