Status
Not open for further replies.

Komikat

Feb 19, 2022
Your in-game name: Vosh Ace

Your SteamID: bettache

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bettache

Date of ban: April 17, 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP?

Who banned you: Not Sure.

Ban length?: 5 days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: not sure what i did wrong?

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? been warned many times/banned once.

Why should you be unbanned: well, here is what happened, i arrested a researcher who was dragging 2 D-classes and trying to put them through 914, a CHEF was inside there for some reason and i couldn't deal with both issues at once so i arrested the researcher and was trying to bring him to an agent for interrogation, as i was trying to leave 914, the cadet started blocked off the way and started releasing the researcher off his restrains, i assumed that was treason and shot him dead, THEN the chef pulled a fucking smg on me and gunned me down, i respawned, and i usually use the right elevator every time when i play as GS, on my way i noticed a pool of blood in front of 914 (where i was executed by a CHEF)
i went inside, no gun no expectation whatsoever, inside was a CHEF, researcher and 2 D-classes, the chef again without any warnings or reason gunned me down for the second time, so i called an admin sit, he brought to of us to that place for questioning, never used the mic, never asked for details, mind you i'm the one calling the sit, and guess what. i get warned to NL, never questioned the chef and told me what the chef did was ok cuz i killed the other cadet.
i got salty of course and i called him a piece of garbage of an admin, when i was tped back i spotted the chef who caused all of this mess, and with all the anger i was experiencing at the moment i blew his head off, and found an RP reason for it, told the agent there that he fed me some rotten food or whatever, the garbage admin was also present in the interrogation room so i told him again that he or she's trash,
they got butthurt and banned me from what should've been an internal affair punishment, i spook OOC to the admin btw,
that guy shouldn't get a staff job on the server.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: play the game when i'm sober/not angry IRL

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: it's fun sometimes.

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic
I explained to you why you broke NLR, warned you for it, you told me to do my job better, fuck off and close the sit, so i did, returned you both, and as i returned myself i saw you gun down, mind you, a different chef for no reason at all.

1650159753563.png

Komikat

Feb 19, 2022
all chefs look the same, how would i know
either way, your poor handling led to what happened

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hello, @Komikat

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking to the senior moderator who's handed out this punishment. I have came to the conclusion that your punishment is valid due to a number of factors, those factors being RDM, Mixing, Toxicity towards staff members whilst out of a sit and in a sit and breaking NLR. Your NLR warn is valid as usually GENSEC should be going straight to D-Block with the elevator straight ahead of the security sector exit, the staff member handled the sit properly taking both sides. After the staff member has returned you, you've killed a chef that wasn't part of the sit out of rage which is not acceptable and your RP reason being "he gave you rotten food" is not valid. You were mixing in interrogation calling the staff member "garbage" and "trash at being a fucking admin" whilst a roleplay situation was happening.

While waiting for your ban to expire, please make sure to read over the rules.

Kind regards,
Bubba​

Status
Not open for further replies.