Status
Not open for further replies.

Blabla

May 5, 2022
Your in-game name: Mob Barley
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21135664
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bohemond_of_Antioch/
Date of ban: 05-05-2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked bans, Toxicity, Death threats
Who banned you: Flames Ryan
Ban length?: 26 weeks
What server were you banned on?: scrp rp usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): I dont know where to find this
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Make a ban appeal
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: Cause the ban is bogus
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I didnt break any
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because i wanna play

I told a player who was following me around and being annoying to drink bleach and put a fork in a toaster, apparently this is a death threat in the mind of moderator Ryan and he slapped me witha 26 week ban, which is absurd.
Video from the admin sit, while i can understand him thinking im toxic i was not death threatening anyone, was simply tryna get an annoying player off my ass.

Also, im not asking for a complete unban, i understand there was grounds for a warning and even a ban for toxicity, but i didnt make death threats. So if nothing else id like the ban reason changed to just toxicity, cause this is gonna show up on my ban record and make me look worse than I am for something i didnt do, at least give me that.

Thanks for reading

Last edited:

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @Blabla,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Telling a player of our community to do horrendous actions such as "putting a fork inside a toaster" and "drinking bleach" is considered to be severe toxicity above all which is still originally a ban and is certainly not okay to do under any circumstances, In addition to that, your prior history of bans and warnings do not make me confident that you will contribute anything positive to the community upon returning.

You may re-appeal in 8 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.