Status
Not open for further replies.

mortem

Apr 25, 2022
Your in-game name: Emperor SVD
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:636060929
Your steam community link: idk
Date of ban: 22/05/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP / Toxicisty
Who banned you: Alex
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: never go on nato again
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes a couple warnings for silly reasons
Why should you be unbanned: this was dumb i went on nato to see what was going on the war prior to this SAS COL Feilding was toxic towards me and another player so i wanted to speak to him and find out he then blanked me after repeated attempts to speak to him. i then watched him job abuse not realising it was to go straight back to an fob so i made a sit hamood took it explained what happened and the reason why its not bad i understood these said my thanks and went back to ussr and didnt speak to anyone after this. and the NITRP thing is stupid how is making a sit not intending to roleplay plus i was told i was HARRASING feilding which is a ridiculous accusation.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: not go on NATO
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i dont think my ban reason was fair or even justified i believe witch hunting from the senior staff was going on too aswell as not letting me even justify my actions.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020

Appeal Denied

Hi @mortem,

Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Encouraging a positive community within CG MRP is expected of all players, however, myself and the rest of the SL team have felt that your actions on the day of your ban were not meeting this expected standard and as a result I believe your ban was justified.

On the same day as your ban you were already warned due to your behaviour in a staff sit, to which you had no intention of taking seriously and after reviewing the messages you sent after your ban, I do not believe your attitude has changed, especially after reading this appeal.

You may wait out the rest of your ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.